Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Just a heads up...

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:34 pm

If this shit stain hasn't coughed up the dough by tonight, ban his worthless ass from everything in which you have the power to do so. Then that pic will be worth having cuz I seen kids get beat up over a bag of weed worth way less. This is beat down worthy. Spoiled brat.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

DABZZZ
Team: Vibe+

Postby DABZZZ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:01 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If this shit stain hasn't coughed up the dough by tonight, ban his worthless ass from everything in which you have the power to do so. Then that pic will be worth having cuz I seen kids get beat up over a bag of weed worth way less. This is beat down worthy. Spoiled brat.

+1
If you know then you know
I’d cut his muhhhfuggin hands
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

TrentAdams
Team: OGRacing

Postby TrentAdams » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Ethan has had so many chances to fix what he has done and hasn't put in any effort to try to fix it. He says he is sick but doesn't have the will to go on his phone for 5 min and give the money back?? He even streamed late at night and sounded perfectly fine, he wasn't stuffy or anything on the mic. He even told me in a call last Friday night that he had the money 100% yet he still doesn't send the money. It's just lie after lie and I'm officialy done dealing with him. I say the best thing to do is ban him from forums or whatever access jlv, chex or anyone else has on sim.

RH154
Team: EZDecals/ilabb.com

Postby RH154 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:29 pm

TrentAdams wrote:Ethan has had so many chances to fix what he has done and hasn't put in any effort to try to fix it. He says he is sick but doesn't have the will to go on his phone for 5 min and give the money back?? He even streamed late at night and sounded perfectly fine, he wasn't stuffy or anything on the mic. He even told me in a call last Friday night that he had the money 100% yet he still doesn't send the money. It's just lie after lie and I'm officialy done dealing with him. I say the best thing to do is ban him from forums or whatever access jlv, chex or anyone else has on sim.

Dude, What you said.

Austin Schafer 36
Team: Privateer

Postby Austin Schafer 36 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:32 pm

TrentAdams wrote:Ethan has had so many chances to fix what he has done and hasn't put in any effort to try to fix it. He says he is sick but doesn't have the will to go on his phone for 5 min and give the money back?? He even streamed late at night and sounded perfectly fine, he wasn't stuffy or anything on the mic. He even told me in a call last Friday night that he had the money 100% yet he still doesn't send the money. It's just lie after lie and I'm officialy done dealing with him. I say the best thing to do is ban him from forums or whatever access jlv, chex or anyone else has on sim.

He's had many chances and very long time so....

Atom6246

Postby Atom6246 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:42 pm

First it was "HW and "collecting" the money" now it's because he was "too sick to"?
I just don't understand how you can have the money to pay someone back, but can't take a few minutes to do so. It's 2018 it literally takes 2 minutes to download the Paypal app and send a payment.

Something just aint adding up
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!

TrentAdams
Team: OGRacing

Postby TrentAdams » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Atom6246 wrote:First it was "HW and "collecting" the money" now it's because he was "too sick to"?
I just don't understand how you can have the money to pay someone back, but can't take a few minutes to do so. It's 2018 it literally takes 2 minutes to download the Paypal app and send a payment.

Something just aint adding up

Exactly what I'm saying, even if your sick you can literally lay in your bed at home and send the money within 5-10 min max.

DABZZZ

Postby DABZZZ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Fuxkboi ish

JettWisdom
Team: WTR

Postby JettWisdom » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm

DABZZZ wrote:Fuxkboi ish

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:11 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...beat down...
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Postby James_122 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:48 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If this shit stain hasn't coughed up the dough by tonight, ban his worthless ass from everything in which you have the power to do so. Then that pic will be worth having cuz I seen kids get beat up over a bag of weed worth way less. This is beat down worthy. Spoiled brat.

Nice to see that the oldest person in the Western Hemisphere is setting a great example on how to thoroughly punish the youth.

Beat your dick, not kids Havoc.

DABZZZ

Postby DABZZZ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:57 pm

When someone costs me cheddar, age isn't a factor. You get the youngins to handle em if they're under 18. I'm with havoc, beat em down anyway possible - give em da boot
He races everything I do, so this should bug him

RH154
Team: EZDecals/ilabb.com

Postby RH154 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:19 am

DABZZZ wrote:When someone costs me cheddar, age isn't a factor. You get the youngins to handle em if they're under 18. I'm with havoc, beat em down anyway possible - give em da boot
He races everything I do, so this should bug him

*Cough* *Cough* He was STREAMING last night

Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Postby Yamaha285 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:37 am

DABZZZ

Postby DABZZZ » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:19 am

Couldnt figure out how to post a youtube video without making you click it but (Not suitable for all ages)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKedrQpH5fg

Return to “General Discussion”