Are you looking for a team?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
slothy56
Team: Privateer

Are you looking for a team?

Post by slothy56 »

Hello i'm here to try and advertise my team that is looking for 2 riders (possibly 4). We currently have 6 team members (Including me and my Co-Owner) and are looking for rookie/Amateur riders. Our team is mainly based on having fun and getting better at the game as well as offering as much support in that as possible. We host 5 training session in a week (except from this month November as we are doing a team only race series for the month. Expect more of these private championships) where we will do Monday - Friday 8 PM GMT. We are mainly looking for British riders however any other riders that can speak English are accepted also as we do have people from USA, Canada, France and the UK (so far).

Joining the team we can also on top of offering the training sessions offer kit and bikes with your number on (your number will be on a range of kits as well as your name + personal butt patch. Your number will be on a 125, 250 4stroke, 250 2stroke and 450. If you ride a 350 we can sort that out too)

The discord link is here: https://discord.gg/7VWFrAg

Leave a message in the general chat saying that you would like to join the team and we will get back to you! :D

If this does not work for you add me on discord: Zelpha#6320
Jim Koping
Team: 131Racing

Re: Are you looking for a team?

Post by Jim Koping »

Hello! I am looking for a team and I want to join yours! The link does not work so I sent a friend request on discord.
I'm just looking for a team to train and improve with. I am a rookie but I would like to race soon. accept to my friend request if your're interested.
Jim Koping
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Jim Koping wrote:Hello! I am looking for a team and I want to join yours! The link does not work so I sent a friend request on discord.
I'm just looking for a team to train and improve with. I am a rookie but I would like to race soon. accept to my friend request if your're interested.
i dont think hes gonna respond, this post was from a year ago. :roll:
Discord: James Layle#0721
Paintballer27

Post by Paintballer27 »

I would love to join this! I bought the game about a week ago and i think that i have been making good progress in teaching myself but i believe i have already started building some bad habits that i would like to fix. I would love to also join a group of people that enjoy the game and getting better at it!
Trace Palmer

Post by Trace Palmer »

I would love to join!