Looking for a Mechanic

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Looking for a Mechanic

Post by Michael Dieringer »

So I have been struggling to make the bike safe to ride so I would like a mechanic to work on my bike but also help me make it better. I give it all I got for every race and get good results so In order to keep that going, I need a mechanic. Also been having electrical issues with the bike and I still haven't resolved it yet, I tried new mappings but the same thing keeps happening so I need that fixed.
Travis197

Re: Looking for a Mechanic

Post by Travis197 »

Im a 5star Mechanic on civic's, so I think I can help u.
And for the electrical problems, u just gotta rip it all out, cuz who needs a computer on there bike? Ill make that bike go vroom vroom ride or die, just like yo boi ronnie mac 69 schmost
:oops:
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Rogan wasn't getting the job done. Wow true colors. Good luck at Loretta's.
Michael Dieringer

Post by Michael Dieringer »

TrentAdams wrote:Rogan wasn't getting the job done. Wow true colors. Good luck at Loretta's.
Yeah Rogan wasn't a good mechanic and he does worse than me so there was no point on just keeping him. For instance, he didn't put the drain plug back before he added the oil so he wasted all the oil. Didn't clean my air filter well as there was little bits of sand in the inside part of the filter and it got in my engine and made it slower so, I have to run it since I cant afford a rebuild and also don't know how to rebuild it. Right now I am just working on getting top 10's so I can buy a new motor and get top 5's and also good starts and so far its been working out for me.