*NEED SUPPORT FOR PRIVATEER SEASON* (Graphics, gear, track suggestions please!)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
PedroCain
Team: Privateer

*NEED SUPPORT FOR PRIVATEER SEASON* (Graphics, gear, track suggestions please!)

Post by PedroCain »

What up MX Sim community!

I have decided to try to qualify and race this season as a privateer. I'm gonna put in the hours and train my butt off with the hopes that I can score some points! I'm asking for any and all support I can get!!

What I need to make this dream happen:
-A bike!
-I need a bike with graphics. I race a 250f, preferably Husky, Yamaha, or Kawi. I'm asking that some kind soul out there would be willing to make me a privateer bike with graphics. Don't really care what sponsors, throw your own stuff on there to promote it! Message me if you can make the bike!!

-Gear!
-I need some gear!! My number is 212, last name is Cain and I prefer ANSR or Seven gear. Don't need a ton, just one or two with my number and name. Please please please contact me if you can make me a gear set!

-Track suggestions!
-I need some good training compound/track suggestions. Both some rough stuff and some fun flowy stuff. Happy to beta test any tracks for training! Send me some suggestions!

Thank you guys so much! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions and thank you so much to those who can help me out! I'll see you on the track!
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Re: *NEED SUPPORT FOR PRIVATEER SEASON* (Graphics, gear, track suggestions please!)

Post by Sabo »

such a beautifully formatted post to be wasted on a beggar's plea.
sad.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Mx-Josh #88

Re: *NEED SUPPORT FOR PRIVATEER SEASON* (Graphics, gear, track suggestions please!)

Post by Mx-Josh #88 »

So basically, do everything for me?

Dude, just make your own gear and experiment, most of us have done!
Heck even make you're own gear brand for a change, that's what I did, yeah it might be sucky but least get some creativity going!
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Post by Michael Dieringer »

Yeah dude, your just gonna have to live the actual privateer life and what I mean by that is ride a stock bike and also run gear that you can get off of the TM factory website and privateer it out of your own van like me so, no one is gonna make you graphics and gear.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

For good training go download all the 2018 Supercross tracks. Then go to elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19804 and put in the hours. Good Luck!