Mintop Gap

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Mintop Gap

Post by Finalmushroom »

I know one of you nerds have done this perfectly. lol. Would be sick to get consistently! :mrgreen:

Unfortunately my talent is trash.

DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: Mintop Gap

Post by DABZZZ »

Are you talking about tripping over the last single? Bruh we hit that to the inside... consistently. Click 4th on the face with -1,+1 gearing and twitch whip to the left so you can throw the bike to the right as you bring it back. 2 - 3 seconds a lap.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Try doing that gap but to the inside like dabzzz said, much better
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

DABZZZ wrote:Are you talking about tripping over the last single? Bruh we hit that to the inside... consistently. Click 4th on the face with -1,+1 gearing and twitch whip to the left so you can throw the bike to the right as you bring it back. 2 - 3 seconds a lap.
Damn. I'll try that. lol. Yeah Its much faster than letting off and sliding into the corner.

You mates play this game too much. lol.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

Finalmushroom wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:Are you talking about tripping over the last single? Bruh we hit that to the inside... consistently. Click 4th on the face with -1,+1 gearing and twitch whip to the left so you can throw the bike to the right as you bring it back. 2 - 3 seconds a lap.
Damn. I'll try that. lol. Yeah Its much faster than letting off and sliding into the corner.

You mates play this game too much. lol.
sim is life
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Finalmushroom wrote:You mates play this game too much. lol.
Not necessarily playing this game too much, just have years of more experience.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Lol. I gotta give you all shit. Plus most of the kids who are really good literally are in high school and play 8 hours a day. A bit much IMO. lol.
Personally, my education and career is more important but I think most of you will find that out soon enough!
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Lol. I gotta give you all shit. Plus most of the kids who are really good literally are in high school and play 8 hours a day. A bit much IMO. lol.
Personally, my education and career is more important but I think most of you will find that out soon enough!
Lol haters gonna hate.

On a side note; I’m 25, with a full time job and several side jobs as well as have a family. I only play sim at night time to give my kids my free time when they’re awake. Do I play for hours? I plead the fifth, but my attitude towards people trying to help me is more important to me than trying to belittle other people on the internet. UID 4720, playing since 2011, before a lot of these other kids could even turn on a computer. Hubbard’s been playing for years and ik Seth isn’t a git. Point being, don’t be a such a condescending prick to people you don’t know shit about. Keep tryna hit a line we been hitting an hour after the track came out. Later.
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Finalmushroom wrote:Plus most of the kids who are really good literally are in high school and play 8 hours a day.
Most pros only play once a day per week for the races that go on during the racing season...A lot of pros in this game are burnt out and don't have the time to play 8 hours a day. Don't just assume that all of them are in high school, a lot of pros actually do have jobs and lives as well.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

DABZZZ wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote: Not necessarily playing this game too much, just have years of more experience.
Lol haters gonna hate.

On a side note; I’m 25, with a full time job and several side jobs as well as have a family. I only play sim at night time to give my kids my free time when they’re awake. Do I play for hours? I plead the fifth, but my attitude towards people trying to help me is more important to me than trying to belittle other people on the internet. UID 4720, playing since 2011, before a lot of these other kids could even turn on a computer. Hubbard’s been playing for years and ik Seth isn’t a git. Point being, don’t be a such a condescending prick to people you don’t know shit about. Keep tryna hit a line we been hitting an hour after the track came out. Later.
Sorry I offended you man. (Not really). I wasn't talking about you nor Hubbard. Jake was one of the first dudes to reach out to me which I really appreciated. I was stating that a lot of the community is still in high school and are pro, and play the game for hours (Although I did word it like it was directed directly at you two but I talk like that and should have specified), and ac like hitting big lines is so cool and that they're god for it.

Acting cool because you can hit a line is a bit funny to me honestly. I respect IRl riding much more than this game and I respect everyone of all skill levels as long as you get outside and ride. :mrgreen:

We good?

-Jake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
I was going off of a majority of the community and if I remembered right you did mention that you played a lot when I mentioned I just play here and there. unless it was someone else? I could be wrong. lol. But I see your point. This game ages like wine!! :mrgreen:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

I choked. lolol. Bounced off the inside hump.

Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
I was going off of a majority of the community and if I remembered right you did mention that you played a lot when I mentioned I just play here and there. unless it was someone else? I could be wrong. lol. But I see your point. This game ages like wine!! :mrgreen:
I only play this game when I feel like it. If I played that much a day I would lose it.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote: Not necessarily playing this game too much, just have years of more experience.
I only play this game when I feel like it. If I played that much a day I would lose it.
Maybe it wasn't you then. Lol. The game gets frustrating that's for sure! I have more fun on tracks like Mintop and can play longer than the AMA MX Replica tracks. Especially 2018's. They are slick again.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Yeah I mean, we ku but you make no sense lol. Glad to see you’re still having fun with the game, hope you get your advanced figured out.