cant join through server list

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SterrettKX312
Team: LMR

cant join through server list

Post by SterrettKX312 »

This is gonna sound stupid but i can't for the life of me figure out how to join through the server list anymore. I fixed it the last snapshot but now its back to not join through server list and it's quite annoying. Im hoping someone here has a fix so I dont have to continue to type the whole server in. I believe it's got to do with what I named the last snap shot but not sure. If yall have any insight please let me know. Thanks
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Re: cant join through server list

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

SterrettKX312 wrote:This is gonna sound stupid but i can't for the life of me figure out how to join through the server list anymore. I fixed it the last snapshot but now its back to not join through server list and it's quite annoying. Im hoping someone here has a fix so I dont have to continue to type the whole server in. I believe it's got to do with what I named the last snap shot but not sure. If yall have any insight please let me know. Thanks
You are correct sir it is more than likely because you named it wrong, it should be just "mx"
Here is an example, mx_orig is just an old version i keep in there because thats how someone said to do it along time ago.
https://gyazo.com/cee5d6c65f792d0bc6e30bc6223aba96
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: cant join through server list

Post by Wahlamt »

Re-install the latest update, then download and fix the latest snapshot.