How MX Simulator Has Changed Lives...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
p2sta

Re: How MX Simulator Has Changed Lives...

Post by p2sta »

checkerz wrote:
p2sta wrote:When i saw the title i was like, oh cool, maybe i should post here too so people can see how my life changed due to MXS, and then i proceed to read your post and well now i don't need to, haha.

Thanks man!

I knew quite a lot about 3ds max and photoshop before mxs, but was doing architecture mostly. Thanks to MXS i focused on mx world and i knew there is a place for my work that could change the way people do mockups, just needed enough time and determination to basically go a year without proper income building my bike models that i would be able to use in future, hoping companies would eventually come to me. And with help of BGFX, RivalInk and PrimalX i now have more than 100 companies i did renders for up to date. I work with some big names lately doing renders for factory teams and top riders. Working with Canvas on gear for Travis Pastrana and tons of other pro athletes. Like you said, right now its my fulltime job!

All thanks to the fact i wanted to play an mx game i saw a video off on my friends pc back in 2009.

Thanks to everybody who supported me and to all that still do even tho i don't really do anything MXSim related anymore.
You're the standard of awesomeness. Just last week saw a render that I thought was IRL and then a popular modeler enlightened me. We were lucky to experience your talents.
Haha, thank you! I hope i will get back to mxsim one day, but before that happens it needs to get major update in visuals. Dynamic shadows and hdri based reflections/lighting at least.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

p2sta wrote:it needs to get major update in visuals. Dynamic shadows and hdri based reflections/lighting at least.
if this is possible this could possibly bring 90% of the community back and more... but... i could be wrong
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

checkerz wrote:Sim has given me a few gray hairs and an absolute disgust for entitled teenagers and adults that act like teenagers. Definitely life changing.
Lol.
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Post by tommyz2121 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:when i started making edits in this game i was doing it just for fun soon after i got a camera and decided to do it for fun on the weekend just to film and edit now im running a media and clothing company named @eminetco if i didnt edit on sim probably never would have never done it in real life tbh :roll:
I’m about to start the same thing. Going to get into filming bmx and stuff for fun
thats awesome ! its definitely a fun hobby to have
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

p2sta wrote:it needs to get major update in visuals. Dynamic shadows and hdri based reflections/lighting at least.
You probably don’t have the time for it but it would be awesome if you, Chris, and jlv were able to work together on lighting and such for the game