Can't join elsinore 19804 without HORRIBLE ping now

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Can't join elsinore 19804 without HORRIBLE ping now

Post by tymotoboy53 »

I can play in every other server perfectly fine except 19804. Can someone please help me out? I work a lot and this game is one way I get to unwind. Thanks if someone can help me out
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Can't join elsinore 19804 without HORRIBLE ping now

Post by jlv »

Could be because 19804 usually has erode on which uses more bandwidth. Do you have a low bandwidth internet connection?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
tymotoboy53

Post by tymotoboy53 »

No my internet is completely fine jlv. It's only that one server. I just did an internet speedtest and although I may have only 30 mbps from my room, my internet speed is 80 mbps in the living room. I can play in all other servers without problems except for 19804 and I wonder if someone had me banned. I've been dealing with a lot of haters in this game that continuously clean me out and lately I've stopped being the nice guy. But anyways my gaming rig and internet are fine and the problem lies only in the 804 server.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The thing is elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19804 is the same server as all the other elsinore servers. That's why I thought it might just be because it's busier and has erode on.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
tymotoboy53

Post by tymotoboy53 »

No man it usually works perfectly fine something is wrong though and I've been wondering if I got ddos'ed or something