For JLV

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Cumb694
Team: SCR

For JLV

Post by Cumb694 »

I have a question that I have been thinking about for awhile now. I've been playing sim for awhile now, I played the demo for about a year before i discovered the full version. My question is I feel like the sim community is dying fast and I was just wondering if you were gonna try to get the some of the fan base back? For instance it would be cool to see ads of this game and maybe social media accounts for the game ( I know there are some on Instagram) but something that will really boost more players to hop on. I'm tired of being the only one in a server and I love this game and don't want it to die out!
Jay

Re: For JLV

Post by Jay »

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Once I get some time on my hands I'm going to put together a series that caters to beginners. I don't know if that will bring in hoards of new players but I think it's needed in any case.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Oh boy then I can comeback
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Amen and hallelujah honey!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I'll come back if you release those collisions we talked about 5 years ago
Hi
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Post by Cumb694 »

jlv wrote:Once I get some time on my hands I'm going to put together a series that caters to beginners. I don't know if that will bring in hoards of new players but I think it's needed in any case.
At least you're trying something new and I think trying new things could potentially benefit the community and yourself.