I actually took a video on "High detail"

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

I actually took a video on "High detail"

Post by Finalmushroom »

I always run the game in high FPS since I have an old 750 graphics card which yields poor frames when actually playing the game. But the game looks amazing with this setting! :mrgreen:

Enjoy what my old ass PC can put out from time to time.

-Jake

Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Re: I actually took a video on "High detail"

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Mate this is about the 10th time you've made a post for a 10 second whip clip, maybe start a thread in media and update it like most others do. Gets hard to find older things with a million of these post.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Mate this is about the 10th time you've made a post for a 10 second whip clip, maybe start a thread in media and update it like most others do. Gets hard to find older things with a million of these post.
This mans a god respect the guy... jkjk but forreal he should
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

High detail isn’t even maxed settings, I don’t know why people even use those default presets lol
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

AHeckman2 wrote:High detail isn’t even maxed settings, I don’t know why people even use those default presets lol
lol, my computer would probably crash on anything higher than this. lol.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Mate this is about the 10th time you've made a post for a 10 second whip clip, maybe start a thread in media and update it like most others do. Gets hard to find older things with a million of these post.
Sorry man. lol. I have one but forget about it.

What's up with your weird ass cat boner picture for real though. lololol.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

JettWisdom wrote:
This mans a god respect the guy... jkjk but forreal he should
What's the difference man? Look at all of the individual posts on the first page. Asking for spotters, resolution questions, looking for skins, teams, ect.

Same shit as one individual posting a quick video instead of starting a thread that's 10 years old and named, "Videos." :mrgreen:

-Jake
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I've come to accept these topics. Seen worse things, not going to complain, just fun to see someone enjoying it.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Sorry man. lol. I have one but forget about it.

What's up with your weird ass cat boner picture for real though. lololol.
Its all good i was just looking for an old post that i thought was on the first or second page but it was actually on the like 6th one and i just caught your name a lot, wasn't my intentions to sound rude or of that matter just a suggestion.

As for the cat stiffy idk i just thought it was funny when i was 15 or 16 and now i keep it there to remind myself how stupid i was :lol: