Why do you not play/race on MX Sim anymore?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Why do you not play Sim anymore?

Got bored of it
12%
The toxic community
21%
Did not like racing with Erode
36%
PC couldn't handle Erode
6%
Don't have time for it anymore
17%
Personal Reason
No votes
Other reasons (explain below)
8%

Total votes: 86

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: Why do you not play/race on MX Sim anymore?

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rush wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Rush wrote:im banned
That sounds like a you problem
sounds like i dont give a shit tbh, told myself all i wanted to do in this game is win a championship. I did that plus some, at this point id just race for fun sometimes since im going to club mx this year...
if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted lol
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

AHeckman2 wrote:
Rush wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: That sounds like a you problem
sounds like i dont give a shit tbh, told myself all i wanted to do in this game is win a championship. I did that plus some, at this point id just race for fun sometimes since im going to club mx this year...
if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted lol
just a funny little meme, guess you old bastards dont know what that is
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Rush wrote:just a funny little meme, guess you old bastards dont know what that is
honestly
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Rush wrote:just a funny little meme, guess you old bastards dont know what that is
this is the first time in my life I've ever been called old :lol: I guess 20 is old, what does that make Havoc?
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
this is the first time in my life I've ever been called old :lol: I guess 20 is old, what does that make Havoc?
Bruh I'm 25 now, feel like a grandad, I swear.
Hi
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Boblob801 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Pshhhh...pffft. Ha! I feel old, am old and I quit because I couldn't ascend beyond Stock Track Hero status.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote: this is the first time in my life I've ever been called old :lol: I guess 20 is old, what does that make Havoc?
Pshhhh...pffft. Ha! I feel old, am old and I quit because I couldn't ascend beyond Stock Track Hero status.
Let's hold a stock track series and havoc must race~
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

808 wrote:Let's hold a stock track series and havoc must race~
jlv wrote:Once I get some time on my hands I'm going to put together a series that caters to beginners. I don't know if that will bring in hoards of new players but I think it's needed in any case.
I'm biding my time. I have oodles of patience. Still waiting on Pulse's height map.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Uollie

Post by Uollie »

I haven't been on a multiplayer server in quite a long time. I quit playing online when people quit playing in 19803 servers with all the old JLV sx tracks.

I don't feel like seeking out someone's private server and download a million custom tracks I don't like in order to sit and play. I was happy with the rotation of AMA tracks. As far as I know, there's no well known public server to do that anymore.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Pulled me out of hibernation to post about this. I'll try to keep it short and sweet for once. :lol:

I honestly just grew out of it, i was enjoying more of the photography side of it, i tinkered with modeling and rendering and i joined the game with goals that i never achieved really at all. I got into the pro scene when like literally every one in the world was try harding this game more then i had time to do so i was never really able to compete on the level i would've liked to. Met and had some really good friends here, few of who i really speak to anymore honestly.

I just grew sick of trying and devoting a ton of time endlessly and not getting any better at it, just became extremely frustrating to the point where i didn't enjoy the game anymore so i stopped playing it all together, i jump on it every now and then and sometimes i'm in a server but not very often at all.

I still enjoy the game, just not competitively.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
patrickadizzle
Team: Privateer

Post by patrickadizzle »

Lost track of how long I've been playing but MX Simulator is literally the only game I play anymore as I get older.

Favorite thing to do is put on an interesting youtube I can listen to without watching on one monitor, like an interview or something I don't have to watch closely, and just jump in whatever race is on the top of the server index.

I find that the best way to keep getting enjoyment out of this game for me, is to keep lowering my stability as well as special dampening and level/roll/steering strength. It's just more challenging and super rewarding when the bike does exactly what you want.

I also am one of those riders that changes their setup ALOT. so I feel like what I have right now might be compromised in some areas, like turning, but is SUPER balanced and extremely satisfying to go for shit with.

Either way, I don't take the game too seriously at all. That is the key ! 8)
Accomplishments: Nothing, but i almost win all races in 00, 01, 02, 03