Help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
238deanmaldona
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING

Help

Postby 238deanmaldona » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:45 am

Yesterday I was in sim riding and decided to try a new setup and I forgot to save it. If anyone has a good sx setup you can either reply, dm, or discord- DEAN 238#1793

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Help

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Dean, I'm pretty sure that unless you changed your settings they are still there. Otherwise, in the future just hit the T key for the chat and type in... /writesetup sxsetup ( or any name you feel like giving it other than sxsetup). Make sure there's a space between the command and the setup name. Then you can change the setup and you could repeat the command with a different name if you want to compare or have a outdoor setup (like natsetup) with the same type of obvious name associated with which type of track or conditions. If you want to load a setup then you would type in... /readsetup sxsetup or whatever the name is. Do you see what I'm saying? This means you could have a setup for every track and use the track name in the in the saved setup. I hope this helped. Good luck!
jlv wrote:A smaller, friendlier community like in the first few years wouldn't bother me at all.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Help

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:57 pm

238deanmaldona wrote: If anyone has a good sx setup

Click the link below to go to the shared setups page.
You could save every one of these setups with the command I just described and have a different name for each one. I forgot to mention that it also saves all of your stability settings and advanced stability settings
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4273
May the Steering Force be with you!
jlv wrote:A smaller, friendlier community like in the first few years wouldn't bother me at all.

Return to “General Discussion”