Tips for ruts

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
romythewise

Tips for ruts

Post by romythewise »

I've played this game for about 4 days now and I feel myself getting better daily. I've become fairly comfortable on my bike and tweaked advanced stability and such, to make it even more personalized and comfy. The things, that I suck at the most at this very moment, are the ruts - I can clear larger ruts easily, but the inner corner and lower ruts are my weakness. By going for the inner ruts, I always manage to shoot over them by getting my front wheel over it, while turning, or just slow down too much and making the turn impractical. Any help?
JettWisdom

Re: Tips for ruts

Post by JettWisdom »

romythewise wrote:I've played this game for about 4 days now and I feel myself getting better daily. I've become fairly comfortable on my bike and tweaked advanced stability and such, to make it even more personalized and comfy. The things, that I suck at the most at this very moment, are the ruts - I can clear larger ruts easily, but the inner corner and lower ruts are my weakness. By going for the inner ruts, I always manage to shoot over them by getting my front wheel over it, while turning, or just slow down too much and making the turn impractical. Any help?
Slow down a little and keep practicing. It will come to you soon, well not soon ,but over the next years.
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Lean back and sit.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.