I played w/ Justin Barcia

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
davidplaysmxgames21

Re: I played w/ Justin Barcia

Post by davidplaysmxgames21 »

:lol: think if its really a pro before you post next time lmao
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

This post will go down as one of the most innocent yet incredibly stupid posts of all time.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

808 wrote:This post will go down as one of the most innocent yet incredibly stupid posts of all time.
I think it was good luck. If I was Plessinger I'd follow Barcia's lead and have a game with Juggernaut before Phoenix.

Juggernaut, make another thread next week. Don't worry if it's the real deal. Just post the last person running a pro's name that you raced against before Phoenix. Let's see if it predicts the next winner.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Dude, This is like youtube rewind except we actually get what we want. Deano as the champ, Jug, make it happen!
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

jlv wrote:
808 wrote:This post will go down as one of the most innocent yet incredibly stupid posts of all time.
I think it was good luck. If I was Plessinger I'd follow Barcia's lead and have a game with Juggernaut before Phoenix.

Juggernaut, make another thread next week. Don't worry if it's the real deal. Just post the last person running a pro's name that you raced against before Phoenix. Let's see if it predicts the next winner.
all you gotta do is have a buddy change their name to "Eli Tomac" and theres a damn good chance he gets it. :) :)
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Don't be sorry. Kids around here think they're cool when they're actually being dickheads.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

jlv wrote:

Colten Mitchell
i think JLV
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Don't be sorry. Kids around here think they're cool when they're actually being dickheads.
Thanks man
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

Juggernaut wrote:
jlv wrote:

Colten Mitchell
i think JLV
Holly crap im stupid y did i put his name in there lol
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

How do u guys even know my in game name though??
TylerMaillet
Team: Privateer

Post by TylerMaillet »

I came into this thread with 3 brain cells and now I only have 2 left.
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

TylerMaillet wrote:I came into this thread with 3 brain cells and now I only have 2 left.
Chill man'
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Juggernaut wrote:
jlv wrote:

Colten Mitchell
i think JLV
You misunderstand. What I mean is you made this thread about Barcia and then he wins for the first time in years. I think you may have inadvertently worked some kind of voodoo magic that helped Barcia. Now you should make another topic before the next race, "I played w/ X", where X is an active SX rider. If it works again we're going to start using you to select our fantasy SX lineups.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

jlv wrote:
Juggernaut wrote:
jlv wrote: I think it was good luck. If I was Plessinger I'd follow Barcia's lead and have a game with Juggernaut before Phoenix.

Colten Mitchell
i think JLV
You misunderstand. What I mean is you made this thread about Barcia and then he wins for the first time in years. I think you may have inadvertently worked some kind of voodoo magic that helped Barcia. Now you should make another topic before the next race, "I played w/ X", where X is an active SX rider. If it works again we're going to start using you to select our fantasy SX lineups.
Done!!
Mx-Josh #88

Post by Mx-Josh #88 »

This post is the exact reason I don't come to the forums. He ain't bragging just thought it was something cool to mention.

Toxic as fuck as usual.