Freezes and Crashes!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Savorish

Freezes and Crashes!

Post by Savorish »

i have been playing sim for a while now...probably about a year. Never have i had a problem until now when i recently bought the game for myself. completely blank version. (no skins or snapshot or anything.) when im playing and editing my setups or even just rounding a corner on the track, the game will freeze and the audio is stuck in a loop of the past 2 seconds before the freeze. I always have to force close the application through the task bar or by clicking the red X until it closes itself. i have no idea whats going on, im on an i5 laptop with 16g of ram and thats about it. nothing too special but it used to run smooth as butter until now. someone help me!!! (tried updating drivers on everything and it did nothing. Also Reinstalled the game and it also did nothing.) and im using the compatibility settings for graphics.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Freezes and Crashes!

Post by jlv »

Send me an email from the address you ordered with and I'll have your installer resent.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Post by AdamoDago »

same problem jlv
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

AdamoDago wrote:same problem jlv
I suspect it's actually a different problem. Do you get any error messages before the crash?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
xDoohammer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by xDoohammer »

i have the same problem, it freezes repeats audio and i have to force close it
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

xDoohammer wrote:i have the same problem, it freezes repeats audio and i have to force close it
I don't want to call you out in public like this but you were given a refund. You should have uninstalled when you were refunded.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

damnn
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
xDoohammer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by xDoohammer »

I am using the demo now, the game also never worked so i didn't see the problem, i stopped using the full version as your request, i sent you a pm explain and saying i was sorry, i am still looking for a fix as i love your game and i wish one day i can buy it again and play.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

xDoohammer wrote:I am using the demo now, the game also never worked so i didn't see the problem, i stopped using the full version as your request, i sent you a pm explain and saying i was sorry, i am still looking for a fix as i love your game and i wish one day i can buy it again and play.
I doubt that's true. The symptoms you're describing are usually experienced by people using a specific pirated version of the game. Anyway, if you're having trouble with the demo I'd recommend you don't buy the game.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
xDoohammer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by xDoohammer »

you can believe what you want but i don't pirate shit cause that's illegal and i also don't like viruses, i am not playing on the full version because you asked me not to. I still want to play the game and i am sure one day i will be able to fix it, i was just wondering if this guy had the same symptoms of mine. So we maybe could fined something out your help is appreciated but i don't believe you have the fix, so i am just asking the mx sim community.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

xDoohammer wrote:you can believe what you want but i don't pirate shit cause that's illegal and i also don't like viruses, i am not playing on the full version because you asked me not to. I still want to play the game and i am sure one day i will be able to fix it, i was just wondering if this guy had the same symptoms of mine. So we maybe could fined something out your help is appreciated but i don't believe you have the fix, so i am just asking the mx sim community.
You realize the OP said he was playing for a year before he bought the game right? The pirate version that gives people trouble is not fixed by installing the legit version over it. You have to manually delete files. And no, I'm not going to provide tech support to a pirate.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com