2019-01-26 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
DJ99X
Posts: 15503
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Land Down Under

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby DJ99X » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 am

Sorry, what I meant to say, is the elevation based on the terrain the camera sees (which is compressed at a distance), or the uncompressed terrain? The elevation results would return different based on the camera location if it's the former.

User avatar
DJ99X
Posts: 15503
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:36 am
Location: Land Down Under

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby DJ99X » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:32 am

Actually, I don't know why I just didn't test it with a script. I've confirmed that it is looking at the uncompressed terrain. All good

User avatar
onefoureight
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 am
Team: Not Splitfire
Location: Shit Posting Capital of the world

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby onefoureight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:39 am

You're amazing JLV
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming

User avatar
Smidly
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 am
Team: WildSide Designs
Contact:

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby Smidly » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 am

DJ99X wrote:Help!

Image

Manado
Image

K-Xtreme
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby K-Xtreme » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 am

Is it just me or the new Snapshot is laggier than ever ?!? Drop from 125 locked fPS to unsteady 75 to 85 frame !?!?

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13332
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby jlv » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:52 am

K-Xtreme wrote:Is it just me or the new Snapshot is laggier than ever ?!? Drop from 125 locked fPS to unsteady 75 to 85 frame !?!?

Any specific conditions it's happening in?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 am

vengefuluoto420 wrote:Still no 2019 models :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pretty sure he already said there wont be any... could be wrong though???
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: Who knows anymore
Location: Straya

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby D_ROY178 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:12 am

vengefuluoto420 wrote:Still no 2019 models :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Cos we REALLY need more speed. Who cares.
Image

User avatar
Smidly
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 am
Team: WildSide Designs
Contact:

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby Smidly » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 am

D_ROY178 wrote:
vengefuluoto420 wrote:Still no 2019 models :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Cos we REALLY need more speed. Who cares.

I would be fine without the new bikes. The one thing I want JLV to do is to keep the dyno names for older graphics but add dyno names that don't have a year. I don't know if that makes sense but, for example, instead of having to find the dyno name like "250sxfv2017" or whatever, it was just "250sxf" and the graphics went on every 250sxf. It would be a small thing that I think would be cool since the dynos are a bit messed up already. This isn't really related to the 2019 bikes but I just wanted to say it.
Image

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: no u

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby ColtHans » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:35 am

Smidly wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:
vengefuluoto420 wrote:Still no 2019 models :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Cos we REALLY need more speed. Who cares.

I would be fine without the new bikes. The one thing I want JLV to do is to keep the dyno names for older graphics but add dyno names that don't have a year. I don't know if that makes sense but, for example, instead of having to find the dyno name like "250sxfv2017" or whatever, it was just "250sxf" and the graphics went on every 250sxf. It would be a small thing that I think would be cool since the dynos are a bit messed up already. This isn't really related to the 2019 bikes but I just wanted to say it.

agreed.
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
Image

K-Xtreme
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby K-Xtreme » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:42 am

jlv wrote:
K-Xtreme wrote:Is it just me or the new Snapshot is laggier than ever ?!? Drop from 125 locked fPS to unsteady 75 to 85 frame !?!?

Any specific conditions it's happening in?


Offline and Online :/

the game just became unstable with the latest snap :S

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13332
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby jlv » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:15 am

K-Xtreme wrote:
jlv wrote:
K-Xtreme wrote:Is it just me or the new Snapshot is laggier than ever ?!? Drop from 125 locked fPS to unsteady 75 to 85 frame !?!?

Any specific conditions it's happening in?


Offline and Online :/

the game just became unstable with the latest snap :S

It seemed to help for most people. Are you sure it's not something on your system? Have you tested against the previous snapshot?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

K-Xtreme
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby K-Xtreme » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:21 am

jlv wrote:
K-Xtreme wrote:
jlv wrote:Any specific conditions it's happening in?


Offline and Online :/

the game just became unstable with the latest snap :S

It seemed to help for most people. Are you sure it's not something on your system? Have you tested against the previous snapshot?


the last stable snapshot that I actually run is 2018-02-11-1391. After that, they were worst than 1391. I don't know what is different !?!? if you want any info I can send it to you but I don't really know what to look for !?!? If I can help to improve the game I will. Maybe because I run AMD and Radeon !?!?

K-Xtreme
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby K-Xtreme » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:23 am

K-Xtreme wrote:
jlv wrote:
K-Xtreme wrote:
Offline and Online :/

the game just became unstable with the latest snap :S

It seemed to help for most people. Are you sure it's not something on your system? Have you tested against the previous snapshot?


the last stable snapshot that I actually run is 2018-02-11-1391. After that, they were worst than 1391. I don't know what is different !?!? if you want any info I can send it to you but I don't really know what to look for !?!? If I can help to improve the game I will. Maybe because I run AMD and Radeon !?!?


actually, 1400 run as good!

K-Xtreme
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Re: 2019-01-26 snapshot

Postby K-Xtreme » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:26 am

K-Xtreme wrote:
K-Xtreme wrote:
jlv wrote:It seemed to help for most people. Are you sure it's not something on your system? Have you tested against the previous snapshot?


the last stable snapshot that I actually run is 2018-02-11-1391. After that, they were worst than 1391. I don't know what is different !?!? if you want any info I can send it to you but I don't really know what to look for !?!? If I can help to improve the game I will. Maybe because I run AMD and Radeon !?!?


actually, 1400 run as good!


and the instability starts in 1436 snapshot.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Smerwin43 and 6 guests