Free Seabolt

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Free Seabolt

Post by jlv »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:JLV, just a question here regarding this. In the past you have unbanned people from the forums who released others content among other offenses if they won a race. Given this situation where Seabolt released a SAF of Andy's bike which was later publicly released SAF & PSD included. Is it not reasonable that he be given a chance on the forum keeping in mind Seabolt was 13 when he was banned roughly 6 years ago? Andy's post doesn't mention the model situation which Seabolt was banned for, he is focused on relations outside of the forum with Seabolt.
If I unbanned someone who ripped stuff it was either because I wasn't aware of it or the person they stole from consented. If you have someone in mind let me know and I'll re-ban them.
oliverA23 wrote:i can read that the bike later was released? isent it punishing for a crime, that has no relevans anymore? just asking for your opinion.
I might be sensitive on the issue since I waste a lot of time playing whack a mole with pirates on various hosting sites. I'm not going to disrespect the content creators on this forum by bringing back people who have wronged them.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
oliverA23
Team: Privateer

Post by oliverA23 »

JLV what i ment by that sentence is that, this is a game where we have fun, if it was a real crime, that there would be prison time for, i fully understand the " time" but due to the fact this is a game, we have fun, young kids who has not leaned, what there actions really can do to them yet.
he released the bike? that was wrong, he got banned for it, and deserved it. later the bike was released on the forums, and he still has to pay fore it because of what he did, i understand that. but after 6 years, i see no reason to still punish him for a " crime " that he did while he was 13 years old, and not fully aware of the consequences that would follow. if i makes any difference, he could might be given the option to pay a fine, to the guy he released the bikes from? dont know if you would consider that.

again, i have no problem with your decision.
2019 Brazilian champ EU
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

Where i come from, ripping bike models gets you the electric chair. Luckily, Seabolt only has to serve life in prison and gets to keep his young soul.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

JudgeWillie wrote:Where i come from, ripping bike models gets you the electric chair. Luckily, Seabolt only has to serve life in prison and gets to keep his young soul.
Having multiple forum accounts is also grounds for that life in prison sentence last time I checked.
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

checkerz wrote:
JudgeWillie wrote:Where i come from, ripping bike models gets you the electric chair. Luckily, Seabolt only has to serve life in prison and gets to keep his young soul.
Having multiple forum accounts is also grounds for that life in prison sentence last time I checked.
Yes indeed, but Its been a minute or two since I played the game or got on the forums and couldn't remember the email I used. Please just give me an over nighter rather than a life sentence...
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Ac Dash wrote:I dont think seabolt is one to really bag on anyone. Hes a pretty forgivable dude But big facts i wish i had the content Seabolt showed me. Where you sent him dick picks while he was underage. He probably wouldnt have snitched if you were circumcised :roll: :roll: :roll:
Have you seen it? Have you been in Teamspeak with me and him? Have you seen our chats? I like it when guys like you act like a badass on the internet and think they know everything better than the people who were actually involved. Peter was the only one of everyone who replied in here who was actually there in Teamspeak with me and him! However, he used to agree with me on it all, not anymore I guess.

Not sure how the fact that I eventually released the SAF (and later the PSD in 2017) justifies that he ripped and released it without my permission? Almost sounds like it was my fault that I released it, therefore it'd be justified that he's still banned, correct?
He was 13, yes we all fucked shit up when we were younger, but there's a difference in how bad you fuck things up, however he never felt the need to apologise for it to this date! Like I said, I was already about to forget our differences and to move on, but the fact that he even came up to me last year only to call me a POS and that my KTM got ripped from SketchFab leaves the question open, has Seabolt changed 5 years after he was 13? Nahhh, I don't think so.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

jlv wrote:I'm not going to disrespect the content creators on this forum by bringing back people who have wronged them.
Grizz never got banned for making the bike and giving it out even with proof of screenshots.
The download link to the bike that was posted here, was from Grizz himself. :lol:
But of course Andy turned a blind eye to that situation and so did everyone else.
Plus wasnt it a saf that was released? Was there even a way to get into a saf at that time?
I mean how much PTSD did Andy suffer from 10 kids downloading it and riding them on stock tracks?

Its been 6 years and people still lose their fucking mind like it happened yesterday.
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

Andy_Hack wrote: Have you seen it? Have you been in Teamspeak with me and him? Have you seen our chats?
Ill go ahead and expose myself now, Im Adam Crews

So yes Andy I have been in teamspeak with you and him MULTIPLE times obviously.
Matter of fact the bike that was released by Seabolt was made for me by Sam Greenawalt, remember that?
Why have you never touched on that note? Your own homie Sam did you wrong.
Sam and I were cool at one point id say. He came to ME and asked if i wanted it with my number on it.
I didn't make the bike, I actually PAID to have my number and name on gear/bikes because I had no idea how to use PS at the time.

Btw the bike release wasnt a shot at you. It was a shot at me because me and Seabolt got into a verbal disagreement

With that being said i've known Seabolt IRL since he was about 9.
The man has changed a lot since 2013 regardless what you subjective butt hurts think.

I've done some shitty things too obviously. And as im getting back into sim im trying to right my wrongs with the people ive screwed over whenever we
cross paths. I know Seabolt has done the same.

I know at one point you two were okay and would consider yourselves friends. But you too fucked that up, it wasn't all on his part.
However Andy you are a disgusting fuck for sending MULTIPLE dick pics to him. Im not here to slander you but this shit isn't fabricated.
im just speaking my mind on what i know is true and false since i know for a big fact what went on here.

In b4 someone says some dumb shit. Its very rare that seabolt and I talk. I took this upon myself.

Im gonna sit back and enjoy my ban.

Zooted#6515 on discord
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ac Dash wrote:I've done some shitty things too obviously.
Oh ya! You were the little dipshit Wells had to suffer.
Ac Dash wrote:However Andy you are a disgusting fuck.(slander)...Im not here to slander you.(hypocrisy)
Great work!
Ac Dash wrote:I'm gonna sit back and enjoy my ban.
Sounds like someone trying to right their wrongs. :roll:
Unban NoMoFo!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Ac Dash wrote:Grizz never got banned for making the bike and giving it out even with proof of screenshots.
The download link to the bike that was posted here, was from Grizz himself. :lol:
But of course Andy turned a blind eye to that situation and so did everyone else.
Plus wasnt it a saf that was released? Was there even a way to get into a saf at that time?
I mean how much PTSD did Andy suffer from 10 kids downloading it and riding them on stock tracks?

Its been 6 years and people still lose their fucking mind like it happened yesterday.
Grizz actually got banned on multiple accounts, eSAyeM, Stheart Clothing, Grizz and I think one more.
I knew that Grizz gave it out, but he didn't publicly release it on the forums and I'm actually quite sure that he only send out SAFs.
SAFs could be opened since the very first days via Notepad++, that wasn't even a secret anymore by 2011.
It's not about PTSD, it's about the fact that I spent several weeks on this bike if you add all the hours together and that you idiots had nothing else in mind than releasing an unfinished and poorly edited PNG (Sam didn't edit it btw, if he did, it would have looked A LOT better)
I think you missunderstood something, I didn't bring this thing back up, Peter did.

Ac Dash wrote:Ill go ahead and expose myself now, Im Adam Crews

So yes Andy I have been in teamspeak with you and him MULTIPLE times obviously.
Matter of fact the bike that was released by Seabolt was made for me by Sam Greenawalt, remember that?
Why have you never touched on that note? Your own homie Sam did you wrong.
Sam and I were cool at one point id say. He came to ME and asked if i wanted it with my number on it.
I didn't make the bike, I actually PAID to have my number and name on gear/bikes because I had no idea how to use PS at the time.

Btw the bike release wasnt a shot at you. It was a shot at me because me and Seabolt got into a verbal disagreement

With that being said i've known Seabolt IRL since he was about 9.
The man has changed a lot since 2013 regardless what you subjective butt hurts think.

I've done some shitty things too obviously. And as im getting back into sim im trying to right my wrongs with the people ive screwed over whenever we
cross paths. I know Seabolt has done the same.

I know at one point you two were okay and would consider yourselves friends. But you too fucked that up, it wasn't all on his part.
However Andy you are a disgusting fuck for sending MULTIPLE dick pics to him. Im not here to slander you but this shit isn't fabricated.
im just speaking my mind on what i know is true and false since i know for a big fact what went on here.

In b4 someone says some dumb shit. Its very rare that seabolt and I talk. I took this upon myself.

Im gonna sit back and enjoy my ban.

Zooted#6515 on discord
First of all, I can count the amount of times we were in the same (my very own)channel on one hand, leave alone beeing in a channel with Seabolt and you at the same time and I never even talked when you were around, nice try though.

It's not about Grizz, remember? Like I said, he only sent out a SAF as far as I know and opening a SAF wasn't a big deal back then.

It wasn't a shot at me? Why am I the only one who suffered from it in the first place? I didn't do you wrong, actually I helped you with Texturing, I mean you messaged me on facebook almost every day, remember?

I like how it's already multiple pics? Does the number get higher each time you post or what? I like how rumors like that get spread like a wildfire.
I remember when Wood got accused of rape, everyone was talking about it, everyone knew exactly what happened and guess what, nearly everyone said he was guilty. Obviously the police found out that Wood didn't do it, but he still has the reputation of someone who raped a chick... and it all started with a single person spreading rumors and lies without proof and facts. But I guess everyone who fucked up big time needs to grasp at straws to try to make themselves look better or atleast make the other person look bad, even if that means to bring up invalid accusations. Even if it was true, do you really think that this would justify what you guys did and still do? Are you only doing that to come back into sim with clean hands, are you guys really that desperate?

And last but not least, what makes YOU think that YOUR opinion is relevant? You're obviously still a disrespectful little child who's breaking the rules, spreading lies, accusing other people (Grizz and me) that it's actually someone else's fault and acting like it's not even your fault at all. You and Seabolt cooked it up and you two are the only ones beeing responsible for that since you two released it, simple as that. The way Seabolt and especially you talk to me, is proof enough for me to come to the conclusion that you didn't change. I don't care what anyone else says, you've obviously never been in my shoes before, you guys have no idea what happened so please don't enter this argument with some vague accusations when you've actually never been on the front line with me or the people mentioned above.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Andy_Hack wrote:I didn't bring this thing back up, Peter did.
I only brought up getting him unbanned from the forums. I thought you guys were on better terms now than you were before, from what I know he was on the supposed team Russell and yourself were making just this offseason.
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

bark
wocky slush
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

Damn alot of people are still suffering it sounds like :(

Im not even gonna quote all that garlander. I haven't grown up at the age of 23? DAMN! What the hell is wrong with me?
The last i looked i have my shit together for someone my age.
You didnt know me well to begin with and being ive been gone 4 years from sim. That gives you no proof to feed off of that i have or havent.
So who are you to tell me i haven't changed?

Ill state once more that me and seabolt had a disagreement /argument to him releasing it entirely on his own.
Also ill state once more that it was Grizz's link that was posted on the forum. Seabolt didnt even upload it.

And im forsure not lying on grizz. I have no reason to. I stated that grizz DID infact edit the saf/png given to me. it was given/released with my name/number done by grizz himself. Ontop of that i didn't know about notepad until a year later while making tracks and by that time the saf extractor was booming.

Im not saying im not wrong. im saying i didnt plot with spermy to release it so stop throwing that accusation.

I have no problem at all with apologizing to people. It doesnt hurt my pride to do so
especially on some shit that happened 4+ years ago over a game.

I dont have to sit here and defend myself, i dont need to. but i am rn. I know what i did. So does everyone else.
I moved on and so did the majority while quite a few of you are still stuck in 2013.
Its time to move on.

Honestly if you wanna argue more with me or resolve it. im on discord ill settle this rn but theres a 99% chance you nor anyone else that has/had a problem with me have no willingness for that.

Btw my opinions are just as relevant as everyone elses being this entire post is subjective.
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Ac Dash wrote:I've done some shitty things too obviously.
Oh ya! You were the little dipshit Wells had to suffer.

Just for you