Free Seabolt

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: Free Seabolt

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses? Go into detail if at all possible.
Jesus! Now I have to search his posts? Can't I just irrationally blurt out something without some punk putting me on trial?
From your last post it sounded as if you had an understanding of his situation given your strong stance. I was quite surprised by your stance to be completely honest. I would have expected you to be understanding, and possibly be more understanding than most people that teens do things that they regret doing and would likely do differently thinking back on it later on in life.

JLV, just a question here regarding this. In the past you have unbanned people from the forums who released others content among other offenses if they won a race. Given this situation where Seabolt released a SAF of Andy's bike which was later publicly released SAF & PSD included. Is it not reasonable that he be given a chance on the forum keeping in mind Seabolt was 13 when he was banned roughly 6 years ago? Andy's post doesn't mention the model situation which Seabolt was banned for, he is focused on relations outside of the forum with Seabolt.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

You gave Rush a second chance, I'd say give Seabolt a second chance. Only seems fair to do to me at least.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: Seabolt was 13 when he was banned roughly 6 years ago?
When I was 13 I knew the difference between right and wrong. He knew what he was doing. JLV can set whatever precedent he wants. I'm saying he knew better. I know, what a dick.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote: Seabolt was 13 when he was banned roughly 6 years ago?
When I was 13 I knew the difference between right and wrong. He knew what he was doing. JLV can set whatever precedent he wants. I'm saying he knew better. I know, what a dick.
How do you remember what you knew 60 years ago?
TeamHavocRacing

I have the report cards and police records.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I have the report cards and police records.
Didnt know that MXS forum bans showed up on either of those.

Personally, given the situation that the bike was released publicly and the only real reason Andy wants him banned has nothing to do with Mx Simulator, I dont see anything wrong with giving Seabolt a second chance.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I think Seabolt should have a second chance. He was 13 when it happened, he knew what he was doing and that he shouldnt have done it and probably questioned himself as he was doing it, but we were all young and dumb at some point.
Most of us are very lucky that we didnt have access to the internet like the youth of today our whole lives.
TeamHavocRacing

Like I said, JLV took it upon himself to reverse bans in the past and set the precedent. I know he did it mostly out of a need to not alienate his customers. However, it might send a message that you can get away with heinous shit. It IS just a videogame. :twisted:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jeremy150 wrote:
Rush wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here
sounds familiar
Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:
was really talking about the immature teenager part but.....
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Rush wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
Rush wrote: sounds familiar
Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:
If you weren't a complete prick to me every time I've ever tried to communicate with you, maybe things would change.
oliverA23
Team: Privateer

Post by oliverA23 »

I dont personally know this case, i dont know the content other than a released bike?

But what i do understand is that JLV is in full control of this, and makes the final call.

But from what i have leaned studying law, and on the way to the police school, + military training and knowledge. you first become fully aware of your choices when you reach a certain age and experience. for most people that is happening between 17 to 25. given that he was 13 when made the "crime" and have paid 6 years of "jail time" i expect that he know what he did was wrong, he will not do it again, and if he has to say he his sorry for what he did on forum and again to the person he did it to. im sure he would do it.

i can read that the bike later was released? isent it punishing for a crime, that has no relevans anymore? just asking for your opinion.

im sure that there maybe bad blood between these two, but cant grown men ( i guess they are ) put stuff behind them, like we all do irl?

i take no side, i dont say what right and wrong, i just speak from what i know.
2019 Brazilian champ EU
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

oliverA23 wrote:i can read that the bike later was released? i sent it punishing for a crime, that has no relevans anymore? just asking for your opinion.
Not trying to stand up for either side here but i'm just debunking that line. Just because Andy's Kawasaki model isn't relevant anymore means the crime was justified? So if I go out and post every model of Jeremy's my justification would be, "Oh it doesn't matter, in 4 years they're all going to be irrelevant anyway" doesn't really work like that..
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Bower946 wrote:
oliverA23 wrote:i can read that the bike later was released? i sent it punishing for a crime, that has no relevans anymore? just asking for your opinion.
Not trying to stand up for either side here but i'm just debunking that line. Just because Andy's Kawasaki model isn't relevant anymore means the crime was justified? So if I go out and post every model of Jeremy's my justification would be, "Oh it doesn't matter, in 4 years they're all going to be irrelevant anyway" doesn't really work like that..
The bike was later publicly released on the forum.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

WellsMX524 wrote:
Rush wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote: Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:
If you weren't a complete prick to me every time I've ever tried to communicate with you, maybe things would change.
I honestly think the problem is i joke too much, I literally take nothing serious and end up pissing people off. Trying to work on that
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
TeamHavocRacing

WellsMX524 wrote:If you weren't a complete prick to me...
Who was the kid who said he would kill your baby and eat him/her with BBQ sauce? That's heinous shit right there! I was stunned when you posted about that.

Legal experts may say you're fully aware of your actions between 17 to 25 years old, but kids sure know how to manipulate from a very early age and know when they've done the wrong thing. That's where the parent comes into play who lets their kid who's that young loose on the internet. Correlation.