Free Seabolt

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
team canada
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 am
Location: Canada

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby team canada » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:46 pm

free sperm

User avatar
Andy_Hack
Posts: 2315
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
Team: SplitFire
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Contact:

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby Andy_Hack » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:03 pm

Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.
Photobucket sucks.

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1326
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Hidden Design
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby ROSE822 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:24 pm

Andy_Hack wrote:Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.


R.I.P Seabolt
Image

Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:22 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby Ac Dash » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Andy_Hack wrote:Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.


I dont think seabolt is one to really bag on anyone. Hes a pretty forgivable dude But big facts i wish i had the content Seabolt showed me. Where you sent him dick picks while he was underage. He probably wouldnt have snitched if you were circumcised :roll: :roll: :roll:

JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:12 pm
Location: Your local courthouse

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby JudgeWillie » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 pm

just free the sperm so he can reproduce and make more mx sim players

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:15 pm

Hmmmm. How about follow the fucking rules? Do the crime...etc. As much as I disagree with charging for bikes when no copyright is paid to OEMs.
You literally put "literally" literally in front of literally every literal word, literally! Literally assholes!

Nolite Oblivisci per Linteum Adducere

WellsMX524
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby WellsMX524 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:39 pm

I used to absolutely HATE Seabolt for some of the crap he said to/about me. The guy could've dropped dead and I wouldn't have cared. That's where I was at with it.


However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.
If he screws up, I'm sure it's as easy as hitting that ban button.

User avatar
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1465
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby Rush » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:59 am

WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here

sounds familiar
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 1694
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby Jeremy150 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 am

Rush wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here

sounds familiar

Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2739
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:09 am

Jeremy150 wrote:Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:

and punted me across the galaxy
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:24 am

WellsMX524 wrote:...looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.

I remember some of the abuse you suffered here. Unforgivable. Maybe Christ says to forgive, but from the get-go Seabolt didn't pass the smell test. Certain names get associated with trouble...*cough Havoc cough* People get perma-banned for a good reason. Free No MoFo!!! I'd say even JLV has a Christ-like streak giving certain habitual manipulators the ol' pat on the back and an atta boy jus cuz sometimes. See: Jones221.
You literally put "literally" literally in front of literally every literal word, literally! Literally assholes!

Nolite Oblivisci per Linteum Adducere

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:43 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:...looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.

I remember some of the abuse you suffered here. Unforgivable. Maybe Christ says to forgive, but from the get-go Seabolt didn't pass the smell test. Certain names get associated with trouble...*cough Havoc cough* People get perma-banned for a good reason. Free No MoFo!!! I'd say even JLV has a Christ-like streak giving certain habitual manipulators the ol' pat on the back and an atta boy jus cuz sometimes. See: Jones221.


Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses?

Go into detail if at all possible.

Matias43_
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby Matias43_ » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 am

plz free sperm :cry: very good guy
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7184
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 am

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses? Go into detail if at all possible.

Jesus! Now I have to search his posts? Can't I just irrationally blurt out something without some punk putting me on trial?
You literally put "literally" literally in front of literally every literal word, literally! Literally assholes!

Nolite Oblivisci per Linteum Adducere

BydesigndecalsCO
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 am

unbanning contributors?


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests