Free Seabolt

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
team canada

Re: Free Seabolt

Postby team canada » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:46 pm

free sperm

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Postby Andy_Hack » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:03 pm

Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.
Photobucket sucks.

ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Postby ROSE822 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:24 pm

Andy_Hack wrote:Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.

R.I.P Seabolt

Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Postby Ac Dash » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Andy_Hack wrote:Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.

I dont think seabolt is one to really bag on anyone. Hes a pretty forgivable dude But big facts i wish i had the content Seabolt showed me. Where you sent him dick picks while he was underage. He probably wouldnt have snitched if you were circumcised :roll: :roll: :roll:

JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Postby JudgeWillie » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 pm

just free the sperm so he can reproduce and make more mx sim players

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:15 pm

Hmmmm. How about follow the fucking rules? Do the crime...etc. As much as I disagree with charging for bikes when no copyright is paid to OEMs.
You literally put "literally" literally in front of literally every literal word, literally! Literally assholes!

Nolite Oblivisci per Linteum Adducere

WellsMX524
Team: MV Films

Postby WellsMX524 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:39 pm

I used to absolutely HATE Seabolt for some of the crap he said to/about me. The guy could've dropped dead and I wouldn't have cared. That's where I was at with it.

However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.
If he screws up, I'm sure it's as easy as hitting that ban button.

Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Postby Rush » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:59 am

WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here

sounds familiar
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

Jeremy150

Postby Jeremy150 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 am

Rush wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here

sounds familiar

Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:

MOTOZ293
Team: Madcape

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:09 am

Jeremy150 wrote:Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:

and punted me across the galaxy

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:24 am

WellsMX524 wrote:...looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.

I remember some of the abuse you suffered here. Unforgivable. Maybe Christ says to forgive, but from the get-go Seabolt didn't pass the smell test. Certain names get associated with trouble...*cough Havoc cough* People get perma-banned for a good reason. Free No MoFo!!! I'd say even JLV has a Christ-like streak giving certain habitual manipulators the ol' pat on the back and an atta boy jus cuz sometimes. See: Jones221.
You literally put "literally" literally in front of literally every literal word, literally! Literally assholes!

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:43 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:...looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.

I remember some of the abuse you suffered here. Unforgivable. Maybe Christ says to forgive, but from the get-go Seabolt didn't pass the smell test. Certain names get associated with trouble...*cough Havoc cough* People get perma-banned for a good reason. Free No MoFo!!! I'd say even JLV has a Christ-like streak giving certain habitual manipulators the ol' pat on the back and an atta boy jus cuz sometimes. See: Jones221.

Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses?

Go into detail if at all possible.

Matias43_

Postby Matias43_ » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 am

plz free sperm :cry: very good guy

TeamHavocRacing

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 am

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses? Go into detail if at all possible.

Jesus! Now I have to search his posts? Can't I just irrationally blurt out something without some punk putting me on trial?

BydesigndecalsCO
Team: Privateer

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 am

unbanning contributors?

Return to “General Discussion”