How to hit the big lines.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ty59
Team: MotoWhips

How to hit the big lines.

Post by Ty59 »

Hey everyone!
just wondering how people are making the big lines in 2019 sx tracks with the 250f. I've tried seat bouncing and shifting off the lips and everything. Starting to think it could have something to do with the suspension setup. Using Motoagogos setup from a1 i believe at the moment but it does have some small tweaks made to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks dudes!
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Re: How to hit the big lines.

Post by Finalmushroom »

Get on a 450. lol.

Kidding. I'm slow but when I ask everyone tells me to ride more and the speed will come. I think it's mainly landing into the corner where you can rail it and hit that face hard. I also think doing the, "Down, up" motion on the stick really quick helps as you're coming off the face. If this pitches you too far forward then just hold down on the stick which should compress the spring some but not pitch you so far forward. Play around with it and it may help some.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Preloading helps.

There's no teaching preloading, though. It comes with time and knowing how to angle yourself to get more "pop" off jumps.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

I do like a double shift while I am seat bouncing a lot of the time. Not sure if it does anything for anybody else but for me it seems to shoot me further or at least I feel as if it does. Possibly could be really stupid to think that but just personal preference on it imo.
Ty59
Team: MotoWhips

Post by Ty59 »

Thanks guys for the help. I'm trying to get down the whole seat bounce and doubleshift technique. just need more time to perfect it i think. 8)
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Seatbouncing can only do so much, corner speed is key to tripling in. Without good corned speed it’s impossible on a 250