Please Help " Cornering"

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ssChuckyss
Team: Privateer

Please Help " Cornering"

Post by ssChuckyss »

I don't normally do my own setup I get help, But anyways coming out of a berm or corner my bike don't seem to stand up fast enough even though i'm turning my left analog stick straight up and it still be leaning. Which setup is it under Advance stability???? Thanks in advance!!!!!!
Secede

Re: Please Help " Cornering"

Post by Secede »

Try "Roll Damping" in your advanced Stability. You should post your complete advanced Setup for more Help.
jlv wrote:I played a lot of 1v1 at first then threewave capturestrike and ultra freeze tag. I'd say what my name was but it'd ruin my facade of professionalism...
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Secede wrote:Try "Roll Damping" in your advanced Stability. You should post your complete advanced Setup for more Help.

To an extent that would help. But before messing with a COMPLETE new feeling advanced, i would suggest lowering your slow damping speed by 3-8.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
ssChuckyss

Post by ssChuckyss »

Secede wrote:Try "Roll Damping" in your advanced Stability. You should post your complete advanced Setup for more Help.
ssChuckyss

Post by ssChuckyss »

DABZZZ wrote:

To an extent that would help. But before messing with a COMPLETE new feeling advanced, i would suggest lowering your slow damping speed by 3-8

Secede

Post by Secede »

For me this setup looks pretty fast, hm...

Here is a Statement from JLV about the different values.

What do the advanced stability settings do?

Leveling - How much the bike wants to roll towards vertical.
Roll Damping - How quickly the bike leans over.
Roll Limit Angle - The angle when extra roll damping kicks in.
Roll Limit Factor - How much extra roll damping you get past roll limit angle.
Steering Damping - How quickly the bars turn.
Steering Strength - The force used to turn the bars.
Max Steering Force - The maximum forced applied to the bars.
Direct Steering - At 0, the steering control sets the target lean angle. At 1, the steering directly applies force to the handlebars.
Slow Damping Speed - Speed in feet per second below which you get extra roll damping.
Slow Damping Factor - Amount of extra roll damping you get below slow damping speed.
Landing Damping Falloff - How long you get extra roll damping after landing.
Landing Damping Factor - Amount of extra roll damping you get after landing.

After watching your whole setup i would say forget my first post about the rolldamping and try LEVELING a little bit more upwards to maybe 24 and try what DABZZZ said about the slow damping speed.

sry for my english
jlv wrote:I played a lot of 1v1 at first then threewave capturestrike and ultra freeze tag. I'd say what my name was but it'd ruin my facade of professionalism...
ssChuckyss

Post by ssChuckyss »

Secede wrote:For me this setup looks pretty fast, hm...

Here is a Statement from JLV about the different values.

What do the advanced stability settings do?

Leveling - How much the bike wants to roll towards vertical.
Roll Damping - How quickly the bike leans over.
Roll Limit Angle - The angle when extra roll damping kicks in.
Roll Limit Factor - How much extra roll damping you get past roll limit angle.
Steering Damping - How quickly the bars turn.
Steering Strength - The force used to turn the bars.
Max Steering Force - The maximum forced applied to the bars.
Direct Steering - At 0, the steering control sets the target lean angle. At 1, the steering directly applies force to the handlebars.
Slow Damping Speed - Speed in feet per second below which you get extra roll damping.
Slow Damping Factor - Amount of extra roll damping you get below slow damping speed.
Landing Damping Falloff - How long you get extra roll damping after landing.
Landing Damping Factor - Amount of extra roll damping you get after landing.

After watching your whole setup i would say forget my first post about the rolldamping and try LEVELING a little bit more upwards to maybe 24 and try what DABZZZ said about the slow damping speed.

sry for my english

Thanks alot for the information.... I'll give it a try
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

ssChuckyss wrote:
I dont like the looks of your advanced at all lol. Keep in mind - its completely personal preference but judging by your numbers, Your going to lean over way to far (imo) due to your roll limit angle and the 24 extra roll damping you have is what is making it difficult to stand up coming out of corners. Try going to like 56 roll limit angle & 5 roll limit factor and see if that helps. (go back to all other original settings to pin point your exact issue)

Something Ive noticed over the years is, changing on settings, makes other settings react differently so in turn you have to correct 4 things to all work together rather than jus a few numbers. Could be all in my head but Its just how I feel. If you add me on discord id be more than happy to get in a call with you and help you get it sorted. Seems like I have more fun with the game now making content & helping other people get faster.. and hosting lol.
DABZZZ710#5205
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
ssChuckyss

Post by ssChuckyss »

DABZZZ wrote:
ssChuckyss wrote:
I dont like the looks of your advanced at all lol. Keep in mind - its completely personal preference but judging by your numbers, Your going to lean over way to far (imo) due to your roll limit angle and the 24 extra roll damping you have is what is making it difficult to stand up coming out of corners. Try going to like 56 roll limit angle & 5 roll limit factor and see if that helps. (go back to all other original settings to pin point your exact issue)

Something Ive noticed over the years is, changing on settings, makes other settings react differently so in turn you have to correct 4 things to all work together rather than jus a few numbers. Could be all in my head but Its just how I feel. If you add me on discord id be more than happy to get in a call with you and help you get it sorted. Seems like I have more fun with the game now making content & helping other people get faster.. and hosting lol.
DABZZZ710#5205

Thanks alot bro i will give it a try.... Oh and what your hosting on servers???
ssChuckyss

Post by ssChuckyss »

ssChuckyss wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
ssChuckyss wrote:

DABZZZ710#5205

Thanks alot bro i will give it a try.... Oh and what your hosting on servers???
Okay my bad i'll add you on discord