Cr500 bike mod test 1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Re: Cr500 bike mod test 1

Post by Cody Dawe »

jlv wrote:Please don't pursue this. I don't want to end up banning you.
im not going to, thats why i said this "plus like jlv said, using this online will result in a ban so im not bothering with this anyways as its no fun to just play in singleplayer and someone may end up accidentally using this online since its literally a modified mx.exe"
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Sure, just let anyone tinker with the core code that prevents/allows cheating. What's the worst that could happen?!?!?!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

JettWisdom wrote:
Come on hes trying to make something for the game.... dont ban him
That's not Wisdon Jett.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Sure, just let anyone tinker with the core code that prevents/allows cheating. What's the worst that could happen?!?!?!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
JettWisdom wrote:
Come on hes trying to make something for the game.... dont ban him
That's not Wisdon Jett.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Sure, just let anyone tinker with the core code that prevents/allows cheating. What's the worst that could happen?!?!?!
thats not even remotely close to the case here boss. this whole thread has no point anymore and i would like it to be closed or removed if a mod/admin is reading this. thank you.
TeamHavocRacing

It's understandable to want to contribute. It's suspicious to not ask permission first, especially when you have to hack the .exe file. There's a long line of "innocent tinkerers" before this that were equally outraged by the outlandish notion that someone thought it was sketchy.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It's understandable to want to contribute. It's suspicious to not ask permission first, especially when you have to hack the .exe file. There's a long line of "innocent tinkerers" before this that were equally outraged by the outlandish notion that someone thought it was sketchy.
thats fair, however no one really needs permission to do what they want with their game in this case; however, if they do modify something in the case of cheating and do get banned then its on them. in my mind having an external program modify the memory of the already running game seemed more suspicious to me than a modified mx.exe with a replaced bike which is why i went that route till i saw jlv's and the other guys response about it which is why i stopped bothering with it. what do you mean by a long line of innocent tinkerers?
TeamHavocRacing

This has been done over a half dozen times in the past.