RF WITH THE STOMP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Reed4
Team: Privateer

RF WITH THE STOMP

Post by Reed4 »

YEET
BcMxKx37

Re: RF WITH THE STOMP

Post by BcMxKx37 »

unjust bans
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BcMxKx37 wrote:unjust bans
Aren't they all? :roll:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I was being sarcastic. Unban No Mofo!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

supermottousa19 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
nice gif of me speed hacking in the game ya got there
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Official rF Gaming wrote:The ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CHEATING POLICY reads:

"Any rF Gaming members found to be using, developing, attempting to gain access to, or aiding the development of cheating mods or mods that could be used for cheating in any way; including all single player and multiplayer use or involvement are subject to an immediate indefinite ban from all rF Gaming competitions and will also be reported to the MX Simulator staff with the recommendation for a permanent key ban. rF Gaming intends to take an extremely strong stance and enforce extremely severe penalties on anyone involved with activity that may tarnish the racing competition in MX Simulator."
GM55

Post by GM55 »

Jeremy150 wrote:
Official rF Gaming wrote:The ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CHEATING POLICY reads:

"Any rF Gaming members found to be using, developing, attempting to gain access to, or aiding the development of cheating mods or mods that could be used for cheating in any way; including all single player and multiplayer use or involvement are subject to an immediate indefinite ban from all rF Gaming competitions and will also be reported to the MX Simulator staff with the recommendation for a permanent key ban. rF Gaming intends to take an extremely strong stance and enforce extremely severe penalties on anyone involved with activity that may tarnish the racing competition in MX Simulator."
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If they didn't have you literally suggesting that you would use it during organized racing I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. But here we are...
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Oh, there's a rulebook...
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Phathry25 wrote:
If they didn't have you literally suggesting that you would use it during organized racing I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. But here we are...
I’ve already spoke with the admins about it, i don’t have any cheats and that’s the only reason I think it’s a wrong ban, but I see where they are seeing it from. If they had posted the warning on a weekend, or Wednesday when I actually get onto the forums, we would have no problem.i sent that message days before the policy came out but I know that’s not a valid excuse
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Admitting to wanting to fuck around with hacks in single player is one thing, but publicly admitting to want access to them to use in qualifying is another. I think it's a fair ban.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Double post but I'll compare it to CSGO.

Downloading b-hop scripts to fuck around in single player is totally different than downloading an aim bot to you know, help you out in clutch situations?
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Ddavis wrote:Double post but I'll compare it to CSGO.

Downloading b-hop scripts to fuck around in single player is totally different than downloading an aim bot to you know, help you out in clutch situations?
Not even relevant. The rule states any kind of attempt - online offline etc. Otherwise atleast 4 of us wouldnt be banned. I have 0 results and maybe a signup, possibly 2 out of playing on and off since 2011. Seems like its more so the principle that people CAN hack and they dont want it to affect the racing. No hacks of any kind or allowed or your key gets banned from rfs races. Oh & you cant be in our discord, thatll get you banned also.

Funny part is, the person who showed all of our names in discord to rf, was salty no one would reveal any info to him :D He was mad he couldnt get in on the fun, so he put us on blast for being associated with a discord.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

I dont see the big deal here. If people want to fuck around with it in single player then let it be. No harm no foul.
Obviously it shouldn't be used on any servers at all especially in organized racing like Rf or emf.
Every game has come across mods/hacks/hackers and its inevitable even with anticheats.
Once hacks are in the game its too late, its gonna be passed around from player to player whether or not there are consequences