RF WITH THE STOMP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ColtHans

Re: RF WITH THE STOMP

Post by ColtHans »

Ac Dash wrote:I dont see the big deal here. If people want to fuck around with it in single player then let it be. No harm no foul.
Obviously it shouldn't be used on any servers at all especially in organized racing like Rf or emf.
Every game has come across mods/hacks/hackers and its inevitable even with anticheats.
Once hacks are in the game its too late, its gonna be passed around from player to player whether or not there are consequences
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

DABZZZ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Double post but I'll compare it to CSGO.

Downloading b-hop scripts to fuck around in single player is totally different than downloading an aim bot to you know, help you out in clutch situations?
Not even relevant. The rule states any kind of attempt - online offline etc. Otherwise atleast 4 of us wouldnt be banned. I have 0 results and maybe a signup, possibly 2 out of playing on and off since 2011. Seems like its more so the principle that people CAN hack and they dont want it to affect the racing. No hacks of any kind or allowed or your key gets banned from rfs races. Oh & you cant be in our discord, thatll get you banned also.

Funny part is, the person who showed all of our names in discord to rf, was salty no one would reveal any info to him :D He was mad he couldnt get in on the fun, so he put us on blast for being associated with a discord.
people also had proof of him SEEKING the cheats, and wanting to be in on it, but because he helped out the rF crew he was not banned.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Double post but I'll compare it to CSGO.

Downloading b-hop scripts to fuck around in single player is totally different than downloading an aim bot to you know, help you out in clutch situations?
Not even relevant. The rule states any kind of attempt - online offline etc. Otherwise atleast 4 of us wouldnt be banned. I have 0 results and maybe a signup, possibly 2 out of playing on and off since 2011. Seems like its more so the principle that people CAN hack and they dont want it to affect the racing. No hacks of any kind or allowed or your key gets banned from rfs races. Oh & you cant be in our discord, thatll get you banned also.

Funny part is, the person who showed all of our names in discord to rf, was salty no one would reveal any info to him :D He was mad he couldnt get in on the fun, so he put us on blast for being associated with a discord.
people also had proof of him SEEKING the cheats, and wanting to be in on it, but because he helped out the rF crew he was not banned.
who was it?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:

who was it?
not gonna expose him
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ac Dash wrote:I dont see the big deal here. If people want to fuck around with it in single player then let it be. No harm no foul.
Obviously it shouldn't be used on any servers at all especially in organized racing like Rf or emf.
Every game has come across mods/hacks/hackers and its inevitable even with anticheats.
Once hacks are in the game its too late, its gonna be passed around from player to player whether or not there are consequences
If someone is using it in single player they are most likely going to test it out in qualy or during a race which is exactly what happened and what more of them were planning on doing. How is everyone gonna race when you know there are people racing who have 'hacks' and could or could not be using them
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

BcMxKx37 wrote:....because he helped out the rF crew he was not banned.
This is a thing in real life called "turning state's evidence".
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I notice a pattern.

Guys who are against the bans = Guys who were banned or friends of guys who were banned
Guys who are for the bans = The rest of the community

I think Jeremy and crew did a solid job of acting swiftly and fairly to gather evidence and to help secure the credibility of rF racing.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

checkerz wrote:I think Jeremy and crew did a solid job of acting swiftly and fairly to gather evidence and to help secure the credibility of rF racing.
#isupportchex
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

checkerz wrote: Guys who are against the bans = Punkz
Guys who are for the bans = Studz
FTFY
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.