2019 St Jude Race For The Kids! (Help Wanted Post)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

2019 St Jude Race For The Kids! (Help Wanted Post)

Post by Motoagogo »

Its close to the time to get back into racing for a great cause. The 2019 St Jude Race For The Kids will happen the first week of May and I could not be more excited to put this together. But of course I first need help from you all to get this stared. If you are interested in helping please let me know and I will take a list of who all will be a part and what we need to get this series going again for the 4th year in a row. Btw my Twitch channel is just shy of donating $30k to St Jude from this series as well as donations throughout the St Just Play Live event so this year is a big deal to me, lets make it the best series ever!

This is what I am looking for. Please let me know in what way you want to help or if you wish to help sponsor the event. Again I appreciate the time and work it takes to put this together:
Sponsors:
Track Builders: (Need 3)
Hosts: (Including servers)
Prizes:
Etc:

If you are able to help out please post a comment or PM me at any time. Trying to get this going now to have enough time to get the series setup. Once again thank you to all that have helped with this series over the years and all the racers/donations that have come from this. Lets do it for the kids!