How do i get faster at sim?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
238deanmaldona
Team: Underground RC

How do i get faster at sim?

Post by 238deanmaldona »

Im running Bad laps because I cant stay up but if stay up I get really good laps which is rare. :cry: :cry: :cry:
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: How do i get faster at sim?

Post by KaseoDip »

First, learn how to stay up, even if you are going slow. Eventually, the speed will come and you will be able to stay up
238deanmaldona

Post by 238deanmaldona »

What is the date today?
238deanmaldona

Post by 238deanmaldona »

but I wish I could have a trainer
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You are your own trainer. Just set aside as much time as you can afford and practice. If I had a nickel for everyone that wanted a shortcut to staying up and being fast, then...I'm sure you know the rest.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You are your own trainer. Just set aside as much time as you can afford and practice. If I had a nickel for everyone that wanted a shortcut to staying up and being fast, then...I'm sure you know the rest.

You’d have a shit load of nickels?
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Play with your friends and race eachother and everyone will slowly get faster
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Realize that all the pros are just nerds like you. Don’t fanboy over us and make friends. Playing with faster people helps push you to go faster
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Watch every single one of Devins post race gifs, and break downs from the last 8 years. It will teach what not to do, and in turn you won’t be any faster, but at least Devin will know at least one person cared.
Jkern441
Team: Privateer

Post by Jkern441 »

Youtube dude, for real. Check out Spencer Turleys channel, he has lots of Mx Simulator guides on it. theres other channels also. Just search "mx simulator how to" and theres lots of videos. be patient i was terrible at it for a long time, gave up a few times, and now im pretty good and can hang with some of the pros. it takes time and tons of practice. youll get there
beast 519
Team: RIDE365.com

Post by beast 519 »

James_122 wrote:Watch every single one of Devins post race gifs, and break downs from the last 8 years. It will teach what not to do, and in turn you won’t be any faster, but at least Devin will know at least one person cared.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:Watch every single one of Devins post race gifs, and break downs from the last 8 years. It will teach what not to do, and in turn you won’t be any faster, but at least Devin will know at least one person cared.
Bring back Vanderlee and his setups.
238deanmaldona

Post by 238deanmaldona »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Realize that all the pros are just nerds like you. Don’t fanboy over us and make friends. Playing with faster people helps push you to go faster
Its hard for me to do that because I'm faster than most of my friends and I only have a couple friends that are close to me.
238deanmaldona

Post by 238deanmaldona »

Jkern441 wrote:Youtube dude, for real. Check out Spencer Turleys channel, he has lots of Mx Simulator guides on it. theres other channels also. Just search "mx simulator how to" and theres lots of videos. be patient i was terrible at it for a long time, gave up a few times, and now im pretty good and can hang with some of the pros. it takes time and tons of practice. youll get there
I watch his videos all of the time and I've watched all of his guides
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

238deanmaldona wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Realize that all the pros are just nerds like you. Don’t fanboy over us and make friends. Playing with faster people helps push you to go faster
Its hard for me to do that because I'm faster than most of my friends and I only have a couple friends that are close to me.
Again make friends with pros or people who are faster than you. Play with them. It took me 4 years till I did my first pro race