No glen Helen and Lakewood

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

No glen Helen and Lakewood

Post by christianjonse »

How does everyone feel think about there not doin these 2 national tracks this year?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: No glen Helen and Lakewood

Post by Jeremy150 »

Lakewood (Thunder Valley) is still on the schedule. You're thinking of Muddy creek which was replaced by WW Ranch. I could care less about Muddy Creek being replaced as the track has a weird layout and doesn't have the greatest dirt.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I loved Muddy Creek the first year, then it was just boring. Glen Helen should utilize a better layout. Freestone was dope, why did that disappear? Ironman is one they could skip too. Glad they dropped the Utah one. Fun to see Pala back, that track was cool.

http://www.promotocross.com/news/2019-l ... -available
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I want a rotating schedule of tracks so it’s not the same every year. Excited for the return of Pala and WW was a good GP
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Wahlamt wrote:I loved Muddy Creek the first year, then it was just boring. Glen Helen should utilize a better layout. Freestone was dope, why did that disappear? Ironman is one they could skip too. Glad they dropped the Utah one. Fun to see Pala back, that track was cool.

I miss Utah, tracks were so sick! Hauling ass and massive jumps. It was fun as hell in sim too
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:I loved Muddy Creek the first year, then it was just boring. Glen Helen should utilize a better layout. Freestone was dope, why did that disappear? Ironman is one they could skip too. Glad they dropped the Utah one. Fun to see Pala back, that track was cool.

I miss Utah, tracks were so sick! Hauling ass and massive jumps. It was fun as hell in sim too
not that great for irl races tho
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Wish they would bring back freestone cuz it’s the closest track to me. I’d definitely go watch em race for sure
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Muddy Creek was absolute dogshit. I rode there for close to 6 years and hated every race. Track was garbage, blue grooved as hell, no flow, and the track workers didn't know shit about maintaining it. Glad to see it go, it should've went a long time ago.

I'm with Uzick. A rotating schedule of 15-20 tracks would be nice. My picks would be:
Hangtown
Glen Helen
Pala
Washougal
Freestone
RedBud
Southwick
WW Ranch
Budd's Creek
Miller Motorsports
Thunder Valley
High Point
Millville
Unadilla
Ironman
Muddy Creek (meh)
Gatorback
MillCreek
Ponca
Underground MX
Englishtown
Elsinore

Not sure if all of these would be possible due to parking and shit, but who knows. What about Steel City? Let's get that back up and going.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

christianjonse wrote:Wish they would bring back freestone cuz it’s the closest track to me. I’d definitely go watch em race for sure
Underground would be dope and ponca
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Hangtown could take a break for awhile that would be nice.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

There are seriously too many tracks, maybe MX Sports should set the absolute must-haves for the season as every year (Millville, Redbud, Unadilla, Washougal, Southwick, High Point, maybe Hangtown) and leave the rest of the open slots to rotate tracks every year. It would be a great way to test out new tracks. As cool as most of the tracks are, the schedule is getting a bit stale for me since it’s few and far between that the tracks get major changes to the layout
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

The must haves and rolling would be fun. What I would like to see yearly:
Millville
Washougal
Freestone
Southwick
RedBud
Glen Helen, if they have a better layout

The rest I could see rotating:
Hangtown
Pala
WW Ranch
Budd's Creek
Miller Motorsports (Utah)
Thunder Valley
High Point
Unadilla
Ironman
Muddy Creek (meh)
Gatorback
MillCreek
Ponca
Underground MX
Englishtown
Elsinore

Millville, Washougal and Southwick always makes great racing and seems like people can work through the pack. Freestone's dope. Old Utah (2013) was cool, didn't like the changes they made later on.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I feel think that they need to change up the track rotation. How dull would that be if they kept the same ol tracks year in and year out? Just don't take Washougal out of the rotation.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Wahlamt wrote:Glen Helen, if they have a better layout.
The vet race layout was rad. A little dull in the lower section, but bring back Mt. St. Helens!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Glen Helen, if they have a better layout.
The vet race layout was rad. A little dull in the lower section, but bring back Mt. St. Helens!
Yeah. I've watched some old races there and man do they have cool property. Also the lower sx styled section just feels dumb when they have all the cool hills.