Nationals questions

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Mfrosty5
Team: Average boi

Nationals questions

Post by Mfrosty5 »

1. Will their be a novice class this year?(If one of the rf officials is reading this y’all need to do it please)
2. Since their will be the 125 races will they be free or no? If they aren’t free then how much to race the 125 class?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: Nationals questions

Post by Jeremy150 »

No there will not be a novice class for nationals, there isn't enough amateur riders to support it.
As far as the 125 class goes, as much fun as it is, I don't know if it will happen either. We have some other plans in mind...
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Post by AdamoDago »

Jeremy150 wrote:No there will not be a novice class for nationals, there isn't enough amateur riders to support it.
As far as the 125 class goes, as much fun as it is, I don't know if it will happen either. We have some other plans in mind...

can you tell us what your plans are...
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

AdamoDago wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:No there will not be a novice class for nationals, there isn't enough amateur riders to support it.
can you tell us what your plans are...
250 PRO - Wednesdays, 9:00pm EST
450 PRO - Wednesdays, 10:20pm EST
250 AM - Sundays, 9:00pm EST (Was 9:10pm last year because of the 125 open race)
450 AM - Sundays, 10:20pm EST (Was 10:30pm last year because of the 125 open race)

This is all if they stick to last years schedule. They may change it up, so don't count on those days.
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Those dates and times should be pretty close.
Mfrosty5
Team: Average boi

Post by Mfrosty5 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Those dates and times should be pretty close.
so no classes for the broke bois
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

I know theres a lot going on right now with 2 rounds being re announced, and also lag / stutter issues. But will we get a post of info sometime soon or closer to end of Supercross, about payments and dates. Also I idea maybe throwing a vote out to see what days people are more free on. Also if you guys have a qualifying idea in mind, open or maybe 2 sessions a person.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Pretty much nailed it Chase, we're going to release some info soon on what is going on in the future, but we have some internal issues presently, that we need to sort out first.