low fps online

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

low fps online

Post by jtrs61 »

in addition to what can only be described as chaos in '01 with 30+ regular riders, my fps drops dramatically when online. from 60 to 25 or lower sometimes. I've already dropped my ground texture and model sliders to like 5, and the ground geometry to 64x64 so now im back to Nintendo graphics... is this a connectivity issue or is there anything I more I can do?
jmayo_2

Re: low fps online

Post by jmayo_2 »

jtrs61 wrote:in addition to what can only be described as chaos in '01 with 30+ regular riders, my fps drops dramatically when online. from 60 to 25 or lower sometimes. I've already dropped my ground texture and model sliders to like 5, and the ground geometry to 64x64 so now im back to Nintendo graphics... is this a connectivity issue or is there anything I more I can do?
What processor and gpu do you have? How much ram?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Try turning up "reshade delay".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jtrs61
Team: Privateer

Post by jtrs61 »

jmayo_2 wrote:
jtrs61 wrote:in addition to what can only be described as chaos in '01 with 30+ regular riders, my fps drops dramatically when online. from 60 to 25 or lower sometimes. I've already dropped my ground texture and model sliders to like 5, and the ground geometry to 64x64 so now im back to Nintendo graphics... is this a connectivity issue or is there anything I more I can do?
What processor and gpu do you have? How much ram?
i5 7th gen, 950M with 8GB ram