- Fixed crash when renderstats is enabled with software terrain textures.
- Now sets scheduling priority to "high" on Windows.
- Fixed volume attenuation for environmental sounds when paused or in menu.
- Fixed bug where buffered erode events from previous race carried over to next race.
- Added "/reportstutter seconds" command. Use "/reportstutter .25" to get info on where freezes over a quarter second are happening.
- Client version is now 37.
Windows users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mx-2019-04-21-1494.exe
Linux users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mxbin-2019-04-21-1494
Replace mx.exe or mxbin with one of the above files. The default location for mx.exe should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator". I'd keep a backup of the originals since these aren't well tested.