Recover Registration Key? Cashapp Reward? :)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
monster110501
Team: CJ Racing

Recover Registration Key? Cashapp Reward? :)

Post by monster110501 »

Hey guys. I got Mx Sim back in 2014 and I've played off and on for a long time now. Recently my Laptop that I got the game on back in 2014 had crashed leaving me stranded of all of my skins, tracks and most importantly. My registration key. I obviously can log into a forum (maybe my account is some how linked) but I cannot find in any old emails or anything my Registration key... Am I screwed? What do I do!!!

Thanks guys. Sorry if many questions like this pop up on the forum. I didn't look very hard to be completely honest. I've done plenty of email searching so I figured I'd tap out and just make a topic about it here see If I can get help.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Re: Recover Registration Key? Cashapp Reward? :)

Post by NoFear345 »

Send jlv a message on the forum he will get you sorted out. I think he just needs to verify your email or something not sure.
monster110501
Team: CJ Racing

Post by monster110501 »

NoFear345 wrote:Send jlv a message on the forum he will get you sorted out. I think he just needs to verify your email or something not sure.
Thank you! How long does it usually take for him to respond? I don't know how active this forum is as I am never on it.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

monster110501 wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:Send jlv a message on the forum he will get you sorted out. I think he just needs to verify your email or something not sure.
Thank you! How long does it usually take for him to respond? I don't know how active this forum is as I am never on it.
Shouldn't be more than a day to see a response.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'll give you a random alphanumeric game key for a cash app reward! Should I pm it to you?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'll give you a random alphanumeric game key for a cash app reward! Should I pm it to you?