Page 2 of 3

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 pm
by fafalito
windows can not access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:42 pm
by theprocessor
Be sure the game is closed lol.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:09 am
by fafalito
Nice joke bro :(

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:47 am
by jlv
Maybe your antivirus deleted it?

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm
by fafalito
I disabled my anti-virus. I guess it was that

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:48 pm
by cole.angel_150
is anyone else having issues with changes in physics, because after I started downloading this snapshots/updates my in game physics started becoming more and more like the arcade mode physics. after messing with it for awhile, I became clueless as to why it was doing this because arcade mode was turned off in the settings. so does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:42 pm
by aeffertz
cole.angel_150 wrote:is anyone else having issues with changes in physics, because after I started downloading this snapshots/updates my in game physics started becoming more and more like the arcade mode physics. after messing with it for awhile, I became clueless as to why it was doing this because arcade mode was turned off in the settings. so does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this.


Perhaps you got rid of your setup file accident and it reverted to a default stability setting? A higher stability could feel arcadey if you’ve been running something looser for a while.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:36 pm
by Ty59
Having trouble updating once I get to the windows install wizard. After is asks what file I want to update it in it will not let me press continue only the back or quit button.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:38 am
by jlv
Ty59 wrote:Having trouble updating once I get to the windows install wizard. After is asks what file I want to update it in it will not let me press continue only the back or quit button.

The folder you select needs to have "zzzz.saf" in it.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 am
by speedwell
hey everyone
i don't know why but the major part (90 percent) of my tracks do not appear in the 1.13 update. however, when i run old snapshot everything is ok... someone have the same prob? and maybe the solution???

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:23 pm
by Wahlamt
Sounds like you have it installed in like 2 different places.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:38 pm
by speedwell
i've installed 1.13 in the exact same place as usual. as tracks and all the others snapshot... strange

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:08 am
by jlv
Do a file search for "zzzz.saf". That should turn up all your install folders.

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:43 pm
by John23
Why does my .exe get deleted almost once a week?

Re: 1.13 update

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:17 pm
by AtlasZoor
John23 wrote:Why does my .exe get deleted almost once a week?


anti-virus?