Change handlebars

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
zen-ef
Team: Privateer

Change handlebars

Post by zen-ef »

Hi,

I have looked through the forum but to no avail, how do I change the jm's so I can use twinwalls instead of fatbars?
Ideally, I would like to do it on all bikes but I know it may not be possible on them all as I only have a few actual models and jm's as the rest are saf'd, please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Change handlebars

Post by Wahlamt »

2 ways:

1. Model comes with 2 jms (to choose) or twinwall as standard.

2. Re-export the model from blender with the desired handlebars.
zen-ef

Post by zen-ef »

Wahlamt wrote:2 ways:

1. Model comes with 2 jms (to choose) or twinwall as standard.

2. Re-export the model from blender with the desired handlebars.
Thanks for the reply, so with the jm's, I assume you cannot change a jm in a saf can you? (even using notepad+).
The blender thing is a whole nother level I'm not willing to go down, I just want the quickest and easiest way to change handlebars on a couple of bikes which I like but prefer twin walls.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

No not in a saf. If you download a "model release", there might be open stuff with multiple choices, such az "yzmxer608" yamaha release, that had multiple choices along with psd.
zen-ef

Post by zen-ef »

Wahlamt wrote:No not in a saf. If you download a "model release", there might be open stuff with multiple choices, such az "yzmxer608" yamaha release, that had multiple choices along with psd.

nice one, that's cleared things up a lot for me. thanks for the response and info man, much appreciated!