Need some sponsor support for my privateer program

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Need some sponsor support for my privateer program

Post by Michael Dieringer »

So lately I have been having problems with my bike while training in supercross and I am not trying to say the 450 suzuki is terrible or anything stock but I just go absolutely nuts to the point where it starts to fall apart. Starting with the tires, they don't really get much traction at all since they are stock tires, specifically the 5 star michelin ones. The chain always gets loose even if I tighten it up and I always hear it slapping as i'm going through a set of whoops. The grips are already worn out badly as my hands kinda slip a little here and there while going through rythm sections (Not to mention I put only 10 hours on them). The shock will lose all of its rebound every two weeks making me go back to the suzuki dealer to go get a new shock for like 90 dollars. My clutch is worn out badly so its pretty loose and I can hear it dangling as I am coming into my corners. My shifter is bent inwards making it much more difficult not to go into false neutral. I actually don't have the money to fix all of these different problems as I spent it all on problems with my van so I can at least get to the races and see how well I can do on my beat up suzuki. So if anyone is willing to give me some sponsor support so that way I can have a good and safe bike to ride for my privateer program in sim that would be awesome.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: Need some sponsor support for my privateer program

Post by Jrife548 »

Hello, I'm with the "Botz Have Feelings 2" racing team, and we'd love to have you aboard. Right now we're running some 2003 crfs because my weekly allowance doesn't permit anything more than that. However, our mechanics are always hard and work and you'll never have a failure during a race, I can personally guarantee it. You'll find comfort in knowing we don't expect results out of our riders, we just want their happiness. Email me @ SooperkrossRayser2006@hotmail.com
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Re: Need some sponsor support for my privateer program

Post by Michael Dieringer »

ive actually tried riding the crf 2003 for straight rythm and I literally was casing shit half of the time with that thing and on top of that note, I ride for suzuki only so I goda let that opportunity pass man, sry