Suspension Question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Suspension Question

Post by Finalmushroom »

Yo,

When I increase high speed compression dampening say from 80 to 85. Is that similar to going in from say 2.5 turns out to 2.25 IRL (overall increasing my high speed compression)?

We really need to get this settings crap similar to IRL. This 0-100 crap is so tedious!

I feel like when I increase my high speed I get more stability which feels like the rear end is squatting more but it's hard to say as there is a lot of other factors going on.
Finalmushroom

Re: Suspension Question

Post by Finalmushroom »

Proof I'm not brand new. Just confused. lol.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

I figured it out. Assholes. lolol.

The community would rather complain on the forums and talk shit rather than help one another out unless you're in that, "circle." :roll:
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

Who is shitting on you? sounds like your the one complaining acting entitled that no one responded. Anyway, Setups are really different between people and really it boils down to knowing how your bike is going to react. I myself have a solid setup that works for me, its just about tinkering with it and not changing it every time you play. Also no one answered because 90% of the community also has no clue what the different settings do/mean.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Dude I just let my mechanic deal with it
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

wouldnt even bother with suspension or stability :)
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

AtlasZoor wrote:Who is shitting on you? sounds like your the one complaining acting entitled that no one responded. Anyway, Setups are really different between people and really it boils down to knowing how your bike is going to react. I myself have a solid setup that works for me, its just about tinkering with it and not changing it every time you play. Also no one answered because 90% of the community also has no clue what the different settings do/mean.
No one shit on me but I've noticed that the community would comment being an asshole rather than being informative/helpful. There are a few who are great but it's far and few!

That my point, how has this game been out for a decade but no one can explain what the settings are? Lol. It's literally a mystery to most (including myself) and I feel that the game would be better if we had access to said information.

Tweaking with my suspension is what I do to learn but I feel that it's a circle that tend to find myself in. It's frustrating because IRL I can find a good setting for most tracks and honestly only have to change a change or two to get where I want. This game has another element that makes set up difficult and thats the advanced stability settings. If your front end is nervous for example, you have a couple of options, get some weight off the front end with suspension changes, or change some of your dampening or steering strength. This makes it hard for me to really determine which way I need to go with it.

Lately, leaving my settings when they don't feel right isn't an option for me. If I'm uncomfortable, then I really don't have anything to lose but to change settings! I've been playing for a couple of years so it's not like I just started and change them each time I play! :mrgreen:
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Jrife548 wrote:Dude I just let my mechanic deal with it
Factory lyfe. :mrgreen:
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Jrife548 wrote:Dude I just let my mechanic deal with it
i need a mechanic
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Talk to "rayvenator" he's damn good with everything, or at least used to be when he was playing. Nice guy.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Someone need's to talk the wizard into making a suspension bible.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Jeremy150 wrote:Someone need's to talk the wizard into making a suspension bible.
Lol I wish man. The dude will probably go to the grave with those settings. lolol.

I wish it wasn't such a damn secret. lol.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Lol I wish man. The dude will probably go to the grave with those settings. lolol.

I wish it wasn't such a damn secret. lol.[/quote]

its not a secret lol, i can give u all my setups ive used in outdoors/supercross since 2016...
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

I give my setups out to some people. I would say the majority of the pro's in MXS are using some iteration of one of my setups that I made at some point.

I was thinking of doing some sort of video or post explaining the settings and what they do, just never actually got around to doing it.
AdamoDago

Post by AdamoDago »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I give my setups out to some people. I would say the majority of the pro's in MXS are using some iteration of one of my setups that I made at some point.

I was thinking of doing some sort of video or post explaining the settings and what they do, just never actually got around to doing it.

yea pet , Many people need help with settings. I have been playing for 5 years and I don't understand the configuration