Praticing/Online racing.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
inequal
Team: LFT

Praticing/Online racing.

Postby inequal » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 am

Hey d00ds. I realize this might be the wrong place for this, but i've been playing just by myself since late 2017, downloading and playing all the maps solo, connecting to the odd online server whenever there are people playing on them. What i'd really like is to find someone to play with, or "get in the loop" so i know where to go to practice and play with others and not just sit around doing laps by myself, as it is getting pretty boring.

sorry for posting here if it's wrong, i just don't know how to go about getting any further enjoyment out of the game.

Thx <3

jblair1
Team: Privateer

Re: Praticing/Online racing.

Postby jblair1 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:20 am

Same lol

Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Postby Wilson156 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:37 am

elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19804 has been the server with probably the most people in it right now.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo

238deanmaldona
Team: Underground RC

Postby 238deanmaldona » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:53 pm

inequal wrote:Hey d00ds. I realize this might be the wrong place for this, but i've been playing just by myself since late 2017, downloading and playing all the maps solo, connecting to the odd online server whenever there are people playing on them. What i'd really like is to find someone to play with, or "get in the loop" so i know where to go to practice and play with others and not just sit around doing laps by myself, as it is getting pretty boring.

sorry for posting here if it's wrong, i just don't know how to go about getting any further enjoyment out of the game.

Thx <3

Dm me on discord. We can practice and I usually have a big group of friends I play with

DISCORD~238dean#1793

Return to “General Discussion”