Keybinds For Chat

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Johansson32

Keybinds For Chat

Post by Johansson32 »

Hello,
I was wondering if there is anyway that you can make a keybind to write in chat.
For example /addkey /togglekeycam /deletekey.
Thanks in advance!
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Keybinds For Chat

Post by LKR47 »

I have a couple set up in iCue (Corsair's utility for their products). All you basically do is get some kind of program that can do macros and assign it to press your chat button>type the message you want>press enter>press ESC.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

LKR47 wrote:I have a couple set up in iCue (Corsair's utility for their products). All you basically do is get some kind of program that can do macros and assign it to press your chat button>type the message you want>press enter>press ESC.
Used this too, works pretty good.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Leclair will definitely have a 240 page manual on how to do all of these things.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I have this set up for a bunch of things. Running races but mostly used for restarting and listing players and tracks. Helped a lot to do elim races in just a few key presses. And I found the minimal amount of time needed to use between key presses to make it type as fast as possible. That way you can restart in the air or mess around with a tearoff keybind. I’ll try to post it tomorrow if I get reminded.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th