MXS Lobby scam

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

MXS Lobby scam

Post by Phathry25 »

Website is so fucked I can't cancel my server. Tech support unresponsive. Pretty brilliant scheme. Can someone with the website please contact me so we can get this resolved. Thanks!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MXS Lobby scam

Post by Wahlamt »

MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

In terms of cancellations, there are instructions found here.

There is a discord you can join which is prompt in responding to issues: MXSLobby Discord

If you're having any more issues, the "Chat with us" feature has been recently added and usually offers quick responses(depending on your time zone).
If you would prefer to use email, you can also contact MXSLobby through crew@mxslobby.com
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

from what i know the discord isn't worth joining..one my friends had a question and your tech support said it was beyond him
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

MrMx198 wrote:In terms of cancellations, there are instructions found here.

There is a discord you can join which is prompt in responding to issues: MXSLobby Discord

If you're having any more issues, the "Chat with us" feature has been recently added and usually offers quick responses(depending on your time zone).
If you would prefer to use email, you can also contact MXSLobby through crew@mxslobby.com
Thanks for this. The discord is more meant for other users to help each other. In fact in the topic info of the discord channel it says that staff members don’t monitor the channel and to send all questions/comments through email or website chat. I respond to all those ASAP so if you ever need to contact me regarding anything, including cancellations or refunds, please send it through the website chat or email.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Issue resolved. Sammy was great to deal with once I was able to get his attention. I’d edit the original post to include my current satisfaction but apparently I haven’t been around long enough to be able to edit my posts.

Thanks Sammy!