DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM PANDR DESIGNS

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
nickuzick

Re: DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM PANDR DESIGNS

Post by nickuzick »

If you get a gear psd for free you shouldn't charge people for numbers.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

There's a sucker born every minute.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

nickuzick wrote:If you get a gear psd for free you shouldn't charge people for numbers.
There is people releasing models for free with psd and etc. wich took like hundreds of hours and u type a maximum of 3 ziffres and place em on a jersey that someone else made for free and then charge im mindblown seems like u have the brain of a new born child.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

C.K.234 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:If you get a gear psd for free you shouldn't charge people for numbers.
There is people releasing models for free with psd and etc. wich took like hundreds of hours and u type a maximum of 3 ziffres and place em on a jersey that someone else made for free and then charge im mindblown seems like u have the brain of a new born child.
hundreds of hours? lol ur funny, at most it takes a week. :lol:
Discord: James Layle#0721
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

JamesLayle721 wrote:
C.K.234 wrote:
you're an idiot.
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

JamesLayle721 wrote:
C.K.234 wrote:
You ok :?:
Gatlin_Morrow

Post by Gatlin_Morrow »

JamesLayle721 wrote:
C.K.234 wrote:
You big dumb my guy.............
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
C.K.234 wrote: There is people releasing models for free with psd and etc. wich took like hundreds of hours and u type a maximum of 3 ziffres and place em on a jersey that someone else made for free and then charge im mindblown seems like u have the brain of a new born child.
you're an idiot.
I agree with Cold Hams
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

hvpmvp wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote: hundreds of hours? lol ur funny, at most it takes a week. :lol:
you're an idiot.
I agree with Cold Hams
<3
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

malduude wrote:And I don't see the whole problem, he sells free gear, if you don't trust him then you don't have to buy it (again not against you James)
Selling gear that's around here for free? You don't see the problem? That's scamming. That's like charging people for breathing in fresh air.
malduude

Post by malduude »

mikez#411 wrote:
malduude wrote:And I don't see the whole problem, he sells free gear, if you don't trust him then you don't have to buy it (again not against you James)
Selling gear that's around here for free? You don't see the problem? That's scamming. That's like charging people for breathing in fresh air.
He sells not the gear like Jeremy does (I mean Jeremy can do it because he made the gear). PandR uses the psds that got published for free on the forum and puts them into a folder with jms, specs and norms they bought for gear so the psds of the gear work. And they don't sell the pure gear itself, they put numbers and name of riders that ask to on the gear, then create scrams for it and then safs so no one will crack the stuff they send to these people. And we get paid for putting their name and number on the working gear, not for the gear itself.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

So he is selling what is basically 10 mouse clicks of "work" for money, on actual work that someone was generous enough to give for free? Tell me how that sounds like an ok thing to do.
malduude

Post by malduude »

It's an okay thing for me because he bought jms, specs and norms for gear so these psds work in m&s simulator, without them the psds wouldn't work. If it would work just like this there would really be no reason for selling this stuff but because most of the people don't want to buy the jms and this stuff they pay us. And even if it wouldn't be scamming because he doesn't force anyone to buy it.