where can i get the star yami wheels?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jakespeasebruh
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Spark Gang

where can i get the star yami wheels?

Postby jakespeasebruh » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

does anyone know where I can get the dark blue star Yamaha wheels at ?

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: where can i get the star yami wheels?

Postby JamesLayle721 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:10 pm

jakespeasebruh wrote:does anyone know where I can get the dark blue star Yamaha wheels at ?

they dont have their own wheels for 1, and just get blue rimmed wheels https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html
(the right side of the page)
Image

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Spark Gang

Re: where can i get the star yami wheels?

Postby jakespeasebruh » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:
jakespeasebruh wrote:does anyone know where I can get the dark blue star Yamaha wheels at ?

they dont have their own wheels for 1, and just get blue rimmed wheels https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html
(the right side of the page)

i know thats where i looked but its just the rlly bright blue tm wheels im looking for a darker blue

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: where can i get the star yami wheels?

Postby JamesLayle721 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 pm

jakespeasebruh wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
jakespeasebruh wrote:does anyone know where I can get the dark blue star Yamaha wheels at ?

they dont have their own wheels for 1, and just get blue rimmed wheels https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/templates.html
(the right side of the page)

i know thats where i looked but its just the rlly bright blue tm wheels im looking for a darker blue

no, it says excel, dunlop, p2sta not just tm wheels. TMFR isnt just for tm's it has everything for sim basically
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest