mxsemf ???

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Vogt209
Team: BLUME RACING

mxsemf ???

Post by Vogt209 »

Hello everybody
I wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about mxsemf 2020 supercross? I know the series is now on RF Team but why not on mxsemf like all the years? I think that's a shame and I'm definitely not the only one. What is Amazon Pay? Not everyone has Amazon Pay in Europe, but make an EC card or paypal, that would be easier and better for many people.
Maybe I'm wrong right now maybe there will be something from mxsemf but I don't think anymore and that would be very disappointing for many people who love Mx Simulator and don't have an amazon pay.
What do you think? Is there something coming from mxsemf or not?
Vogt209
Team: BLUME RACING

Re: mxsemf ???

Post by Vogt209 »

Hello everybody
I wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about mxsemf 2020 supercross? I know the series is now on RF Team but why not on mxsemf like all the years? I think that's a shame and I'm definitely not the only one. What is Amazon Pay? Dear RF Team, not everyone has Amazon Pay in Europe, but make an EC card or paypal, that would be easier and better for many people.
Maybe I'm wrong right now maybe there will be something from mxsemf but I don't think anymore and that would be very disappointing for many people who love Mx Simulator and don't have an amazon pay.
What do you think? Is there something coming from mxsemf or not?