Looking for a team and/or people to play with

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Looking for a team and/or people to play with

Post by Michael Dieringer »

Been trying to get on sim but I don't really have anyone to ride with that has good speed. I try to be on everyday and I just hang out in the qualifying servers that are running the AMA supercross tracks and try to get some laps in as well as some battles. If I can, ill do the emf races or the mxslobby races that are out there as long as i'm not doing anything on the race day. Also don't care where you are from either, as long as you got some speed or if you have experience as a mechanic then that's all I care about. I usually sleep in my van after my motos and then Ill go back out again or ill just do maintenance on my bike before I start my first moto of the day.

For teams, I would really like to be on a Suzuki team. I have a good relationship with Suzuki and the bike fits me well. Been partnered with Suzuki for over a year now and would like to continue on that relationship as long as possible. If you ever see me play in a server, you know that I always ride the Suzuki dyno. In addition, I would also like mechanics on the team too. I cannot stress that enough. They do make life a lot easier and safer too so that way I don't become a quad for the rest of my life.

So if you are interested in adding me, my discord is M.Dieringer#7970. I also try to play MXBikes but its kinda boring to play it if you don't have anyone to ride with.
Michael Dieringer

Re: Looking for a team and/or people to play with

I also diet and go to the gym so that way I stay fit
layne_wofford

Post by layne_wofford »

why are u talking like this is real life like why did u mention a diet and u don't need mechanics on this game
Michael Dieringer

layne_wofford wrote:why are u talking like this is real life like why did u mention a diet and u don't need mechanics on this game
You do actually. Its very essential in Mx simulator. This is a SIMULATOR, NOT A GAME.
zcook642

Post by zcook642 »

Michael Dieringer wrote:
layne_wofford wrote:why are u talking like this is real life like why did u mention a diet and u don't need mechanics on this game
You do actually. Its very essential in Mx simulator. This is a SIMULATOR, NOT A GAME.
You don't actually just learn suspension on you're own and most people just use pro setups it is a game called mx sim