Michael Dieringer Injury Report by RacerX

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Michael Dieringer Injury Report by RacerX

Post by Michael Dieringer »

2018 All-Star 450 champion Michael Dieringer has been recently suffering a thumb injury. He has been dealing with it for the past two days now. He said its stiff and overtime, it starts to hurt a bit. The future for the number 635 is starting to look dark for him as he will likely race WW Ranch on MXSLOBBY as long as he is able to attend the event on Saturday. He also recently just got a Race Factory Gaming account up and running and he has an A license, hoping to attend his first race on Race Factory Gaming and make his Amature debut in the 450 class. We happen to run into him on elsinore 01.

Jason: "So obviously dealing with a thumb injury is a challenge, take us through how it happened and how you are handling it?"

Mike: "Usually when I play Mx simulator, I pull the stick down as i'm riding for a much smoother input into the bike. Because of the virus, I have been on a lot more than ever and because of this, tension has probably been building up. So on Monday, I did a 30 + 2 on redbud 2016 in single player for training purposes so that way I can handle the bike better coming into rough corners and what not and as I was half way though my session, I felt my thumb randomly gain a lot of tension and it became very difficult being precised coming into my corners and not missing a rut. After I was done with my session, I decided to do like thumb stretches to loosen up the tension. I went out again and it was already bad if not worse so I decided to quit for the night. The next day as well as today, I have been focusing on using the center of my steering stick more so that way when it comes to Saturday, I will have a little bit of a better chance getting results. Not sure how well i'm gonna do on WW Ranch but i'm gonna do it and see what happens. If I don't do well or anything, I might not race Hangtown for Race Factory Gaming but later on in the season to make my debut."

Michael also rides for Vengeance Racing. We ran into the team owner "Ben" as well as one of his teammates "Kade" and asked them how they feel about this injury situation.

Ben: "Its definitely a bummer for the team. Michael has been riding great and still is ever since is injury occurred with his thumb. His sponsors have been supporting him his whole racing career and they're still wishing his best every time he plugs his controller into his PC and double clicks on the game to get it started. He is dedicated into doing his job and that is the reason why he is still on the team."

Kade: "Can I swear in this fake interview?"

Jason: "Yes lol."

Kade: "Yeah Michael is definately a fast little fucker but he can be a pussy sometimes. Doesn't even run the fuck you on his bar pad because he is a little bitch but he is still fast. Thats all I goda say."

Reporter: Jason Weigandt

Michael's sponsors on sim: 100%, WP suspension, Renthal, Bell, Seven, Husqvarna, Twisted Development motors, FMF, Dunlop, Vengance Racing, and Hinson. Special thanks to Taylor for designing the graphics on our bikes as well as the gear. My fans have been motivating me to go out and race so I wanna thank them as well.
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Re: Michael Dieringer Injury Report by RacerX

Post by Smidly »

huh
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

I seen it live
Gnarliest crash i've ever seen
get well son brotha
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ColtHans wrote:I seen it live
Gnarliest crash i've ever seen
get well SOON brotha
Michael Dieringer

Thanks Colt. I still got speed but I don't know how well I can do in a race environment with a tight thumb.
roganmx2003
Team: Odyssey Mx

Post by roganmx2003 »

Heal up bro not expecting u to win motos rn so dont feel pressured
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Did this dude just make himself a press release or something and post it in general chat? Who’s mans..
only one to win something real from the game!
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Jones221 wrote:Did this dude just make himself a press release or something and post it in general chat? Who’s mans..
LOLOLOL. :mrgreen:
LucaaaNixxos
Team: jibr

Post by LucaaaNixxos »

WeirdChamp

Brinker556
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Sunnyvale

Post by Brinker556 »

wat
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Get a press agent and have them proof read and spell check. You'll look a lot more professional when hyping up yourself in a videogame.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

I gotta take it back. You are 15 times better than millions of your peers with your spelling and comprehension. Bravo!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Jones221 wrote:Did this dude just make himself a press release or something and post it in general chat? Who’s mans..
What a ddavis thing to do...... smh
Michael Dieringer

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Get a press agent and have them proof read and spell check. You'll look a lot more professional when hyping up yourself in a videogame.
This is just a joke lol. Not trying to hype myself up or anything I just make memes.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:I gotta take it back. You are 15 times better than millions of your peers with your spelling and comprehension. Bravo!
You're just jealous that I got more fans than you, I get it.
TeamHavocRacing

You're right. Just don't hide that under a bushel basket! @racerx give this kid a column.