Michael Dieringer Injury Report by RacerX

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BenW
Team: Vengeance Racing

Re: Michael Dieringer Injury Report by RacerX

Post by BenW »

GET WELL SOON :( :( :o :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :!: :!: :!: :!: :x :x :x :x :x
DaveDeep
Team: Raceline Performance

Post by DaveDeep »

Can we get a progress update? How's the thumb feeling? Have you gotten back in the gym or even the bike?
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

Post by Michael Dieringer »

DaveDeep wrote:Can we get a progress update? How's the thumb feeling? Have you gotten back in the gym or even the bike?
Yeah sorry for the late reply, I have been busy doing things on the side with my sponsors.

So my thumb has been feeling really good lately given the fact that I took a week off of sim. I started shredding in the gym after my week off to regain any strength that I lost. I also rode too and my thumb felt amazing so after that I went back to training again. Unfortunately the team that I was on went bankrupt and could not cover all of the finances to keep the team rolling so I had to leave and go privateer again. I was back with Suzuki immediately after my break until yesterday when Kawasaki made me a deal so i'm riding for them now.

I showed up at WW ranch last weekend and had an opportunity to make my Amature debut. Didn't really go the way I wanted it to and because of that I lost some sponsor support so I'm not sure if I will race Highpoint. Not only that but I also just switched to Kawasaki so we'll see how that goes. The whole thing is bone stock so I goda wait for parts to come in to make it better. I was really worried about not being able to finish both of my moto's because of my injury but its almost gone now. My thumb hasn't hurt since April so hopefully I won't have to sit out for another week.

Just wanna give it up to my sponsors as well as people who have been supporting me the whole time throughout my injury and help making it a possibility to race on RF: FXR, Renthal, Kawasaki, my former team owner Ben, Dunlop, Excel, Guts racing seats, and Hinson.