PROBLEM WITH GAMEPLAY

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jz38
Team: Privateer

PROBLEM WITH GAMEPLAY

Post by jz38 »

Hey fellas,

So every time I load a race in sim the game starts acting like I am doing an absurd number of controller inputs making it literally impossible to do anything in game. I know it is not the controller because I tried it with mx sim on my laptop and it worked fine. But the game is completely unplayable on my desktop. The controller works fine in every other game on my computer as well so I have no idea what to do. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded the game three times now and nothing has helped. I tried resetting the control settings in game and that didn't work either. Someone please for the love of JLV help me :/
Snackin and Jackin since '98
celtex
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Re: PROBLEM WITH GAMEPLAY

Post by celtex »

jz38 wrote:Hey fellas,

So every time I load a race in sim the game starts acting like I am doing an absurd number of controller inputs making it literally impossible to do anything in game. I know it is not the controller because I tried it with mx sim on my laptop and it worked fine. But the game is completely unplayable on my desktop. The controller works fine in every other game on my computer as well so I have no idea what to do. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded the game three times now and nothing has helped. I tried resetting the control settings in game and that didn't work either. Someone please for the love of JLV help me :/
get ur advanced and suspension from ur laptop. Steering my just be weird or something
sloas
Team: sbfr

Post by sloas »

Its probably your setup. You might have accidentally slid steering force or steering damping all the way to left or right, its happened to me a few times.
If that doesnt work, Try deleting and reinstalling from the email jlv gives you. Make sure you make a folder to put all of you tracks and skins in though.
jz38

Post by jz38 »

So I ended up having to delete the controller drivers and reinstall my controller as well as drivers and format the controller and after all of that it finally worked. Never had that happen before, super weird
Snackin and Jackin since '98
RexDM

Post by RexDM »

jz38 wrote:

So I ended up having to delete the controller drivers and reinstall my controller as well as drivers and format the controller and after all of that it finally worked. Never had that happen before, super weird
Gonna try that trick as well. I played with my friend's PC and it was having the same issue.