REV CRF copyright abuse (was: post your screen shots of MXSim)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Re: REV CRF copyright abuse (was: post your screen shots of MXSi

Post by jbob23 »

Voutare wrote:Well, I'm kind of glad I'm not into the whole xfire, make friends with people online business, because this shit is really dumb.

But, How many times here have you all complained about ripping? A lot. Not pointing fingers, but almost all of the top creators have voiced their opinions against it, but once you are the ones accused, you can easily jump ship and switch over. I'd take a look in the mirror, because if you'd rip REV for MXS, but as soon as someone uses your beloved exhaust skin, you'd flip.

Best decision I have ever made: Not following MXS online. The amount of childish games, and how you all consider internet people you've never met 'friends' (xfire, vent, skype, whatever you all think of next). I dunno, call me old fashioned, but it's a little ridiculous.
i kind of agree. i gave xfire a shot for about a day. its pretty cool when your racing. if i had a mic and headset that worked i probably would have stuck around. kinda glad i didnt or i'd be dragged into this shit most likely. everyone seemed pretty cool the few times i did try it though.
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Heres what it comes down too, and John i'm not trying to show you any disrespect.

You can sue anyone for anything. I can sue queero because I think he's gay. But that doesn't mean I will have a case. If you want to sue someone for copyright charges john, you're going to need to sue the person accountable. Did I pull your bike out of rev? No. Did Jones? No. Did 99% of the people that have pull it out? No. And David, i'm not trying to throw you under the bus here, but I'm saying that you were, the very first person who did it. And you know what? That might not even be illegal, I'm not sure. But, you did give it to Scott and brian and Hegge. Thats where you messed up. And you can say all day that it was meant to be private, but that doesn't matter. Once you give it to someone else, thats where your at fault. I'm not trying to throw you under the bus David. But this all traces back to you. Sure we all have the bike, and were at fault too. But we did not go out of our way to pull it out of a protected file. Now John, if you are very serious about legal options, I would give you this advice. Don't waste your money on something that your not gonna have a case on. I can guarantee you at least 30 people aren't going to email you who had the bike. Are you going to sue all of them..? No... If you're really this angry about it, at least pick a battle you might win. David was the person who ripped the bike out, and distributed it to close friends. Those friends distributed it to close friends. You see what I'm saying. Cut the head off the snake, and the body dies. Thats my .2
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

jbob23 wrote:
Voutare wrote:Well, I'm kind of glad I'm not into the whole xfire, make friends with people online business, because this shit is really dumb.

But, How many times here have you all complained about ripping? A lot. Not pointing fingers, but almost all of the top creators have voiced their opinions against it, but once you are the ones accused, you can easily jump ship and switch over. I'd take a look in the mirror, because if you'd rip REV for MXS, but as soon as someone uses your beloved exhaust skin, you'd flip.

Best decision I have ever made: Not following MXS online. The amount of childish games, and how you all consider internet people you've never met 'friends' (xfire, vent, skype, whatever you all think of next). I dunno, call me old fashioned, but it's a little ridiculous.
i kind of agree. i gave xfire a shot for about a day. its pretty cool when your racing. if i had a mic and headset that worked i probably would have stuck around. kinda glad i didnt or i'd be dragged into this shit most likely. everyone seemed pretty cool the few times i did try it though.
+Fire FTW.Not to say that Jones' group is bunch of dicks.I was around with them for a long time aswell.But now that I just go on with the Giles g00ns and some other cool people like Brina,RideBlue,and dcMN,it is much,much funner. :)
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Atown_Ottowa wrote: I can sue queero because I think he's gay.
HA! coming from the person who wears pink abercrombie shirts and pink ties
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

Black skinny jeans jew fro, nuff said back to topic.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

well good thing i dont have a fro huh fag, do you realize, people pay a shit load of money to have hair like mine? and you act like no one wears skinny jeans..... what would on topic be more bitching about who's bike is who's? shut the fuck up jack, your a joke

JLV these stupid kids that rip,and constantly talk shit about people are gonna ruin your sales if you dont start banning people, no more warnings,no more "ill give them one more chance"
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote: do you realize, people pay a shit load of money to have hair like mine?
Talk about gay
RaNDoM HeRO wrote: what would on topic be more bitching about who's bike is who's?
Yes, considering this whole topic is about this bike.
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:shut the fuck up jack, your a joke

personal attack
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

This post was made by RaNDoM HeRO who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=5&t=5347
somone didnt love you enough when you were little did they?
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

you attacked him first so stop the shit now.

please jlv, im tired of this, delete this topic :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Atown_Ottowa wrote: I can sue queero because I think he's gay.
I don't think so mace.The attack wasn't as bad,but Jack still started the whole thing.
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

mace-x wrote:you attacked him first so stop the shit now.

idk if you've noticed or not mace but ive been pretty respectful to everyone on this forum, even jones and he doesnt even like me, BUT they start shit with me sooo ya (not trying to pick a fight with you im just saying)
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

More mails/PM's have gotten in. Still have a bunch of names I still have to hear from..

Oh, and just a general tip. This is one way on how NOT to approach me about this subject as it'll be ignored and binned:
Keegan M wrote:well i guess ur a faggot anyways but i have the model not in my folder
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
mace-x wrote:you attacked him first so stop the shit now.

idk if you've noticed or not mace but ive been pretty respectful to everyone on this forum, even jones and he doesnt even like me, BUT they start shit with me sooo ya (not trying to pick a fight with you im just saying)
no,no!
i was reffering to attown, not you random, i know how you are :)
you just posted before me, damn.
sorry for the error.
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

oh ok :)