Should I slow down my LS rebound?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Should I slow down my LS rebound?

Post by Finalmushroom »

Hello all!

Still trying to get fast here. Should I slow up my LS rebound? She's a bit bouncy as you can see! Other suggestions? I'm slowly going in on LS comp which helps to a point then gets too stiff and I lose traction. I'm also on a stiff spring rate at 80 which could be why she's like a pogo stick. I can give my suspension settings if anyone sees anything crazy going on. Thanks!

:mrgreen:
Finalmushroom

Re: Should I slow down my LS rebound?

Post by Finalmushroom »

Finalmushroom wrote:

Hello all!

Still trying to get fast here. Should I slow up my LS rebound? She's a bit bouncy as you can see mainly through the breaking bumps into the right hander around the tree. Other suggestions? I'm slowly going in on LS comp which helps to a point then gets too stiff and I lose traction. I'm also on a stiff spring rate at 80 which could be why she's like a pogo stick. I can give my suspension settings if anyone sees anything crazy going on. Thanks!

celtex
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by celtex »

Finalmushroom wrote:

Hello all!

Still trying to get fast here. Should I slow up my LS rebound? She's a bit bouncy as you can see! Other suggestions? I'm slowly going in on LS comp which helps to a point then gets too stiff and I lose traction. I'm also on a stiff spring rate at 80 which could be why she's like a pogo stick. I can give my suspension settings if anyone sees anything crazy going on. Thanks!

I would just get a new one just go to ur setup and find one. I had issues for a while and people recommended to go to your setup exept I felt that they were meant for more beginner type riders not some one who’s 5-8 seconds off pros so more of an average player. I posted 250 and 450 suspension on there. I would just recommend to try that because it’s meant for a bit of a faster pace rider.
celtex
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by celtex »

celtex wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:

Hello all!

I would just get a new one just go to ur setup and find one. I had issues for a while and people recommended to go to your setup exept I felt that they were meant for more beginner type riders not some one who’s 5-8 seconds off pros so more of an average player. I posted 250 and 450 suspension on there. I would just recommend to try that because it’s meant for a bit of a faster pace rider.
I re read this once it was already posted and I was talking about the “your setup” forum. My mistake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

celtex wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:

Hello all!

I found a bit better setting. Went out one on the preload and in one on HS comp. It was better!