Don't mind me, Just making a point

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
LewisWilliams
Team: Impact

Don't mind me, Just making a point

Post by LewisWilliams »

I'm just looking to make a point, that the bans in the game should be justified and Fair, victims of a ban should be shown Video Proof, The IP The key was used on, server data etc... Seeing people get banned with no justification is just wrong and is going to cripple this community

No, before anyone says anything. This is not in relation to MY Ban personally, i had that coming all season

But i still believe that before being banned off everything in the world of sim, the defendant should be allowed to fight his case. i know too many people that have been banned without proof and its just unfortunate as i know personally just how EASY It is to cheat at this game, i also have seen 1st hand people having keys stolen and banned, so every case needs to be properly investigated and not just thrown in the gutter and chalked up as a cheater because JLV Can't be fucked to do shit properly

Now let's see if Mr Vanderhoof bans me from the forums for making a valid point.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Don't mind me, Just making a point

Post by Wahlamt »

Any examples of unfair bans? For us that aren't tapped in 24/7 anymore.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

You do realize you can make a 'valid point' without, "JLV Can't be fucked to do shit properly." You can be polite and still have a strong argument.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

You can always appeal, JLV’s email is listed. 95% of these are pretty clear. If these 12 year olds had any common sense they would make an effort instead of shit posting on the way out of the community.
only one to win something real from the game!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Nah, get fucked.
LewisWilliams wrote:Now let's see if Mr Vanderhoof bans me from the forums for making a valid point.
I imagine you'll be banned for breaking the rules not for trying to be a martyr.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Racing is also supposed to be fair but you clearly could give a shit about that huh. Shut up and let the door hit your sore ass on the way out.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

#freenobody There used to be the 19804 server, where there was a limit of players to something like 4 or 7 people. Maybe it was 6 or 9. You would only be allowed to join that "Jail" server after being "banned from everything". Too bad you can't ride there with the other innocent victims. That way the "crippled community" could hobble along without such important, critical people like you.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

LewisWilliams wrote:Seeing people get banned with no justification is just wrong and is going to cripple this community
Nah what is crippling this community is idiots like you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:#freenobody There used to be the 19804 server, where there was a limit of players to something like 4 or 7 people. Maybe it was 6 or 9. You would only be allowed to join that "Jail" server after being "banned from everything". Too bad you can't ride there with the other innocent victims. That way the "crippled community" could hobble along without such important, critical people like you.
Good old sewer. Used to be a limit of 4 when I checked in there...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What was the server message? "All ye banished to hell go here."? It was classic JLV wry humor. It used to be anyone could go in there.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

LewisWilliams wrote:so every case needs to be properly investigated and not just thrown in the gutter and chalked up as a cheater because JLV Can't be fucked to do shit properly
Now let's see if Mr Vanderhoof bans me from the forums for making a valid point.
There are plenty of people that have been playing this game for 10+ plus years and never cheated so it really comes down to personal actions.

If you dont want to be banned, dont place yourself in a position that could result in a ban, pretty simple.

And honestly I could care less if people have their bans appealed or even looked at, cheating has slowed down the already slow progression for the game so I have zero tolerance/sympathy for people that delay important updates that the game needs.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Where there's smoke there's fire.

That's usually the case when it comes to bans on this game.
sloas
Team: sbfr

Post by sloas »

You cant really make a valid point for an argument without evidence...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Not sure how you meant that but the reason I don't give evidence on my side is the same reason governments don't show how they identified a terrorist they hit with a cruise missile. They'd expose the technology and the undercover agents responsible for finding the terrorist. I'd love to be more open about it but this is something I have to be secretive about.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.