Back to the Game After 9 Years Away!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Worldeater

Back to the Game After 9 Years Away!

Post by Worldeater »

Sup guys!

I used to race MX and SX back in the OG raceFactory days. Man, it was such a great time. I was fortunate enough to build a pretty badass gaming PC a few weeks ago and I decided to come back and check out how the game has developed. It seems like a lot has changed while maintaining the same feel. Very glad this community is still thriving. What have I missed? Fill me in.

I'm currently trying to relearn the game, it's crazy just how much you suck when you come back from a long break :shock:

Anyone feeling generous enough to help me with setup tips? I totally forgot my old setup. Hit me with your suspension/stability and I'll be very appreciative. I'm trying to get that "sit and slide" corner technique down again, I'm almost there but definitely need some help with stability settings if anyone's willing.

Also just a side note: thank you to the creators that are still putting out absolutely stunning skins and models for free. You guys are insane, I'm super excited to start downloading stuff.

Looking forward to supporting the community and chatting with everyone again. Hope you guys have been well!

-Ryan
RexDM
Team: Privateer

Re: Back to the Game After 9 Years Away!

Post by RexDM »

Congrats on your new PC. Looking to start playing MX as well.
echayward

Post by echayward »

Worldeater wrote:Sup guys!

I used to race MX and SX back in the OG raceFactory days. Man, it was such a great time. I was fortunate enough to build a pretty badass gaming PC a few weeks ago and I decided to come back and check out how the game has developed. It seems like a lot has changed while maintaining the same feel. Very glad this community is still thriving. What have I missed? Fill me in.

I'm currently trying to relearn the game, it's crazy just how much you suck when you come back from a long break :shock:

Anyone feeling generous enough to help me with setup tips? I totally forgot my old setup. Hit me with your suspension/stability and I'll be very appreciative. I'm trying to get that "sit and slide" corner technique down again, I'm almost there but definitely need some help with stability settings if anyone's willing.

Also just a side note: thank you to the creators that are still putting out absolutely stunning skins and models for free. You guys are insane, I'm super excited to start downloading stuff.

Looking forward to supporting the community and chatting with everyone again. Hope you guys have been well!

-Ryan
must be stoked to be back!
hit me up on discord man, im not a pro but can defo give some setups and tips!
Discord: GreasyReecy#3179
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Welcome back! Yeah its a rough life out there, Id give you my setups but they're terrible think they added new fork settings since I've been gone causing me trouble. Tracks are legit these days, lots of work put in by the creators. Honestly most fun we've been having was off the GP's. Supercross is just stressful since whoops are cancer for my bike setups haha.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I've just came back after 5 years off. I am slow as shit now but the games still fun haha. I could flick you an advanced and 450 sx suspension but thats all I have atm.