Delay issues

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
copeland 227
Team: Privateer

Delay issues

Post by copeland 227 »

Having a problem with either my controller or my game, don't know which. When playing the game, the response is really bad when pressing a button. For example when i try to shift up or down, 80% of the time it wont render me pressing it and won't shift even when i apply a good amount of pressure, happens a lot also when im trying to sit down or stand up. I've tried different controllers, one that is perfect condition and have the same problem so i'm confused on what the problem could be. My internet connection is good and stable and i usually run an average of 100 fps. anyone else have had this happen before? using a ps4 controller btw with a wired connection.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Re: Delay issues

Post by motokid499 »

Do you have any software for the ps4 controller or are you running it natively in sim? I found that sometimes stuff like ds4windows will interfere and you'll have the controller using two different drivers at once, if this is the issue make sure you have all emulators off if you're using the controller natively, or make sure your controls are set properly in game if you're using an emulator.

If that isn't your issue, I would suspect it's just frame drops. For me if my fps dips at all from 125 I have to double tap controls sometimes like if you happen to hit a button the same time as a frame drops it doesn't respond.
Tanner Rogers